America Idol?! More like american... uhh... CRAP!!!

Clay shoulda won!! He has way more talent!! and a longer life span to boot!

I hate Americon Idol, so it hardly matters to me. :o

Simon is the only reason to watch, he’s HILAREOUS!!!

I don’t watch it either.My mom does, sometimes, and she told me who won last night.In my honest opinion neither of them were special in their own right, nor anything original, and all American Idol consists of, is basically a bunch of media whores who will get shot down one by one.I mean, the show isn’t quite fair…a few thousand people get to lose and only one wins?What does that promote?Yeah I hate the show, but what I heard Clay sing, I agree he should have won.

the fat guy won, I remember every week seeing the commercials and saying to myself “well, fat man is gonna lose this week,” but he hung in there. I guess that’s a compliment for the audience, or something.

American Idol is nothing more than a vehicle used by music celebs to keep people that could possibly become threats to their sales from reaching stardom through use of jerk judges and fake viewer votes.

I’m glad the fat guy won, he was much better than clay.

One of the girls was sooooo hott @_@

I caught the beginning of that last night, I forgot to turn off Seinfeld when it was over. American Idol came on and about two dozen teeny bopper girls started screeching like wounded harpies.

Actually none of the girls were hot.

The closest one to being hot is Trenyce.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]Actually none of the girls were hot.

http://idolonfox.com/contestants/

The closest one to being hot is Trenyce. [/b]

What are you talkin about, I think Carmen is pretty nice to look at… although if you like big ugly women that’s ur choice…

Originally posted by Ness
What are you talkin about, I think Carmen is pretty nice to look at… although if you like big ugly women that’s ur choice…
Heh, he types <B>You</B> but types <B>ur</B>

I’m sorry if I don’t spend all my time on the internet chatting with people I don’t know so that I get too lazy to type whole words…

Wow, I just noticed I typed both :stuck_out_tongue:
maybe I do spend too much time on the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

um, most people around here type out the whole words unless they are poking fun at 1337-speak or AIM-chatter

Wasn’t the winner of this year’s American Idol that one black dude? I can’t say for sure. I hardly ever watched it. However the auditions were good. That one Keith dude cracked me up when he played that Madonna song…

meh

It’s better than some of the other crap on TV right now. I watched the last 15 minutes and that was it.

And yeah, Clay sounded better.

I knew Reuben was going to win. I thought Clay was a much better singing, Reuben sounded like a groaning zombie and when on too long. It may sound racist but I think the only reason Reuben won was because he was fat and black. I mean by the end of the finale he looked like he was going to drown in his own sweat!

Yeah, I think maybe they’re trying to counter the whole “perfect idol” thing by allowing an overweight black man to win.That isn’t to be taken as a racist remark.It’s like the producers want to say, “Look, our show isn’t all bad!Even semi good looking people can make it to the top too!” And Clay looked like such a geek before he went to American Idol.

I thought that Clay was the one contestant with a good enough voice to make it for real. He was funny too, but it was subtle enough that a lot of people probably missed it and thought he was just strange and shy. The worst part is that if one in a thousand people who voted for Ruben hadn’t called, Clay would have won.

Xwing1056