Almost new

Hi, I’m PanamaJack (Mike Iantorno), and I not “completely new” but most of you guys are still strangers to me… I’ve been hanging around the FFCompendium forum for a week or two, and I thought now would be a good time to try out the main RPGC boards.

If my name looks familiar, its because I’ve done little tidbits of graphic design for few gaming sites over the net. My last major project was actually the new layout design for FFCompendium, which involved about a month of me and Cidolfas bouncing ideas off of each other.

Well, thats all for now. Hope to see you guys around the boards!

waves and welcomes you bring on a slew of opening lines, everyone…

Heyhey. Nice job on the layout.

[insert witty comment about welcoming here, and played out refrence to sanity]

Welcome to the boards :slight_smile:

Welcome. I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

Ah, it looks like Strong Bad is stealing his own line.

I think it’s time for us to take a nap!

Mother Brain, nobody cares what you think.

Yeah. Except for Sigma, and he doesn’t count.

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Hey, welcome!

does the welcome to the main board dance

Hey.

Welcome, this will probably become useful in the future gives PanamaJack a large rubber mallet Don’t worry we’re perfecly sane (cough, cough)

I’m running out of mallets, with me using them and the fact that I give them away, I’ll run out around Christmas.

Hi.
I am Nightblade the crazed freak who stalks people at night and I am always carrying a blade. Thus the name Nightblade.

Most of us are insane, so use that rubber mallet witch Sapphire Falcon gave you, in addition, take this handgun.

Be careful at WHO you shoot at.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’ and steals your potency.

Welcome to the jungle

Welcome to the site. I enjoy the new layout you made and hope to see more of your work.

It’s a very nice layout, good work and welcome. It’s always nice to start out at a place with a good record eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the warm welcome… and the mallet… and the handgun. Hopefully I won’t ever have to use those last two things.

And yeah, I’m going to try and contribute more work to community, so if you guys ever have anything you think I could help with, feel free to ask!

Wherever you go…be sure to bring a towel to wipe your sweat off!

Welcome to RPGC. Don’t start trouble.

Uhh… heyo!

Originally posted by PanamaJack
And yeah, I’m going to try and contribute more work to community, so if you guys ever have anything you think I could help with, feel free to ask!

Famous last words, welcome aboard though.