all out gamin

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
By the way, this game is Shinobi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

coughninjagaidencough

<<
>
>

BoF 2 (SNES) - Played 1, liked it, so now Iā€™m playing 2. I plan to play 3 someday (need to get a Playstation first >_>)

Super Mario Sunshine (Cube) - You wonā€™t like this if youā€™re bad at aiming and such. Most of the levels are comprised of having to hit stuff with FLUDD. Over all, itā€™s not a bad game though.

FF Crystal Chronicles (Cube) - Iā€™ve saved up since Christmas to buy thisā€¦ A must have for FF fans, IMO. If you liked Phantasy Star Online, youā€™ll like this - the systems are very similar. Iā€™m an ā€œFF fanboyā€, if you will, so this was a hands down good game for me.

Space Station Silicon Valley (N64) - Despite how childish it seemed at first, it is a great game. Some levels are so hard they want to make you scream. Plus when you get to the end of the game, you get to go kill innocent animals. :yipee:

Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - Iā€™m not very good at this, but itā€™s fun because of the challenge. Most of the games I own, Iā€™m good at, so this provides a fresh change of pace.

Breath of Fire (GBA)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords (GBA)

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GC)

Pokemon Sapphire (GBA)

And I know there has to be a few othersā€¦ but yeah, those are the ones Iā€™m pretty much workinā€™ on at the moment.

Both are emulated:

Fire Emblam

Linkā€™s Adventure (on the quest to finish every Zelda game)

Originally posted by crinoalvien
so what game are you doin now?

huhuhuhā€¦ iā€™m doing the hot oneā€¦ with big boobsā€¦ heheheh.
Sorry, I watched the Beavis and Butthead movie today for the first time.

Actually, Iā€™m currently playing Chrono Cross, and Xenosaga. Xenosaga is incrediably boring though, so I dunno when Iā€™m gonna finish that.

Um Jammer Lammy, Brace Fencer Musashi, and Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicals

Mostly Sonic Heroes at the moment. Still have to finish the final mission of Deus Ex too before the second game finally comes out here next month. Maybe try to get the other four endings in Metroid: Zero Mission, but thatā€™ll be hard to say the least.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]Currently, Iā€™m still playing Pokemon Ruby. Started Last Summer, stopped at 200 hours, reestarted after FFX2, currently I have clocked 295 hours. STILL havenā€™t finished. You see, I decided NOT to finish the game until I caught EVERY BLASTED POKEMON in the game. And some of them only show up when the Moon is blue. Kinda like Macc.

No, Iā€™m not kidding.

Anyway, thatā€™s a personal record for me. Anybody ever played a game that long?[/b]

Iā€™ll undoubtedly start playing Sapphire again once Colosseum comes out, right now I stopped at about 100 hours. But sure, Iā€™ve played PSO a lot longer than that. 380 hours, and thatā€™s just with my main character. Must be close to 500 in total.

Diabloā€¦ oh yes the old school RSI machine
Lufia 2 -that goddamn ancient cave
Yoshiā€™s Island -getting all the secret lvls
Chrono Trigger -Leveling all the chars to the max

currently playing:
Ratchet & Clank 2- bloody hard when you get onto the protopets
Jak2: renegade- bigger than R&C2 with GTA influences
Age of Empires 2

Half way through:
FF7
Freedom fighters
Baulders gate: dark alliance
WipEout Fusion
Haven: Call of the King

And that lots just on PS2, who nows how many games i still havenā€™t finished for my dreamcastā€¦

Originally posted by Kagon
Currently Disgaea. That gameā€™s like an addiction.

It sure is.

Iā€™ve just finished Culdceptā€™s story mode, so Iā€™m just trying to get all the medals (some of them are just dumb luck :fungah: ).

Iā€™m also playing Disgaea (Iā€™ve clocked almost 200 hours and Iā€™m not even out of Episode 1 yet). Iā€™ve had so much fun in the Item World, Iā€™ve totally forgotten about the main game :hahaha; .

Lastly, Iā€™ve been working on FFX-2. Iā€™m playing my friendā€™s 98% Completion Rate New Game+ and trying to figure out what he missed. I know he didnā€™t finish Bevelleā€™s 100+ floor dungeon and didnā€™t get the Mascot Dress Sphere but Iā€™m not sure what else.

NetHack ownz me. That and Knights of Xentarā€¦ (yes I am actually playing it for the humor, not just ogling)

KoK is a game I should play sometimeā€¦

Ahem, anyways.

Right now my bros and I got everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) in Sould Calibur 2 (GC). Took about 33 hours total playtime, and we returned it. Right now Iā€™m working on beating Metroid Prime in HArd Mode and Worms Blast