all out gamin

so what game are you doin now?

right now im in the midst of a couple

legacy of kain defiance-so much blood and death i love vampires and this gets me happy

legend of zelda a link to the past(snes?)- yeah started playin on a whim yesterday and im having fun with it

Ts2 just a good shooter

tales of phantasia- i had to write some chracter sketch for english so i decided to do it on this and yeah i got hooked again…and do es anyone know bout that chrono trigger novel? i think that the person should do one on ToP

points to sig

Sonic Heroes (GCN)- damned hard, too- I’m at level 12 with team Sonic and shit on a brick, it can get frustrating, especially when Sonic’s homing attack decides to wander off somewhere else :hyperven:

Flipnic (PS2)- Play this if you get the opportunity, if only to watch your brain dribble out of your ears. :mwahaha: “Move on!” (anyone who’s played it will know what I’m talking about here :get it?: )

Thinking of starting a few over, top of list are:
NiGHTS
DK64
Metroid Prime
Jet Set Radio

Currently Disgaea. That game’s like an addiction.

FF1, 3, 5, 6, & 10, DW 2, 3, & 4, Link to the Past (nearly done, but been on hold for a while), Lufia 1 & 2, Earthbound, BoF 1 (also nearly done) & 2, and (a non-RPG) C&C Red Alert 2.
Edit: Oh yeah, Chrono Trigger also.

I haven’t played most in a while, but I’ve got saved games somewhere along the line in them all. FF1 is the one I’ve been most actively playing recently.

Today: Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor.

In 12 hours: Final Fantasy X-2

Many, many wonderful games. The only two I’ve played recently though are FFXI (hume red mage, oh yeah…going for Dark Knight eventually, with the red mage as the sub. Shiva server, San d’Oria) and Metroid: Zero mission. I’m near Kraid in the latter, but I can’t quit figure how to get to his room.

Right now, I’m playing Dark Cloud 2. It easily ranks among one of the most addicting games I’ve ever played.

Far too many. But namely Dark Alliance 2.

Half Life and every mod I can get my hands on.
And some RO.

I have a bad habit of not finishing games I start on. So, all too many to be mentioned.

I just bought an Xbox from a friend so I’ve been playing Otogi and Panzer Dragoon Orta a lot, for PS2 I’ve been playing R-Type Final, and for Gamecube I’ve been playing Mario kart: Double Dash. No RPGs right now, but I might start playing through Disgaea again.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Right now, I’m playing Dark Cloud 2. It easily ranks among one of the most addicting games I’ve ever played.

What exactly is Dark Cloud 2? Is it not Dark Chronicle? Is that a newer/older game. Dark Chronicle did only come out around X-mas in the Uk.

Once upon a time, the NES came out, and Hades got addicted. Then the SNES came out and Hades got more addicted. Then the N64 came out and Hades got even more addicted. Then Hades discovered the Playstation, hoo boy was he ever addicted after that.

But then, one day, The PS2, Gamecube, and X-Box came out, and Hades lost all faith in the entire gaming industry because they all blew more than TG16 and costed 10-20 times as much.

Poor Hades. He sold his PS2 after mastering the only good Next-Gen game in existance, and then bought a Guitar. He practices guitar diligently and his marks in school have shot way up. Way to go Hades! You’ve been re-abilitized! And everyone lived happily ever after.

The End.

A winnar is Hades. A losar is Society.

[ul]
[li]The Legacy of Kain Series (Blood Omen 1/2, Soul Reaver 1/2, Defiance)
[/li][li]Unreal 2 (Xbox)
[/li][li]Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox)
[/li][li]Rainbow Six 3 (Xbox)
[/li][li]Deus Ex: Invisible War (Xbox)
[/li][li]Morrowind: GotY (Xbox)
[/li][li]Metroid Prime (GC)
[/li][li]Final Fantasy X-2 (Ps2)
[/li][li]Devil May Cry (Ps2)
[/li][li]Otogi (Xbox)
[/li][/ul]

And soon I’m getting:
[ul]
[li]Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
[/li][li]Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GC)
[/li][li]Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC)
[/li][li]Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)
[/li][/ul]

Yeah, I got WAY to much free time.

Currently, I’m still playing Pokemon Ruby. Started Last Summer, stopped at 200 hours, reestarted after FFX2, currently I have clocked 295 hours. STILL haven’t finished. You see, I decided NOT to finish the game until I caught EVERY BLASTED POKEMON in the game. And some of them only show up when the Moon is blue. Kinda like Macc.

No, I’m not kidding.

Anyway, that’s a personal record for me. Anybody ever played a game that long? (BTW, my secret for not getting bored: I kept changing the Pokes in my team as soon as I caught a new one. Results in an impredictable game dinamic. 8 )

FFX lasted me a while, because I wanted to max out everyone’s Sphere Grid, catch all monsters, beat everything etc. I gave up after the first hundred hours, and I realised I wasn’t having fun anymore.

And FFX-2 comes tomorrow (I pre-ordered t :3)!

A WINNAR IS PIERSON!

Been playing FFX-2 after that see if i finish .hack Outbreak,and tales of destiny.

Originally posted by Tomiko
Poor Hades. He sold his PS2 after mastering the only good Next-Gen game in existance

By the way, this game is Shinobi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: