Ahhh... that feels good

Finally got FF Anthology…
Now the only pre-PS2 FF I don’t have is FF3j and the other non-ported-to-psx versions (eg Mystic Quest, and any others I have forgotten.)

Well, off to re-finish 1, finish 2, re-play and actually finish 4, start and finish 5, and continue and finish 6… Then I’ll re-do 7, 8, and 9 too.

Toodles.

Why can’t I find this game!?

Originally posted by DanteFury
Why can’t I find this game!?

It shouldn’t be hard to find if you have a GameStop or Electronics Boutique near you. I work at Wal Mart in electronics and I haven’t seen it since it’s been released. Sad…

Try EB is there are any near you.
I usually see a few copies of anthology there.

Software Etc. is another good place.

is there’s a Funcoland, try there too.

i’m trying to re-beat the whole series, staring with FF1 and goig to FF10.

Originally posted by Aurabolt
[b]is there’s a Funcoland, try there too.

i’m trying to re-beat the whole series, staring with FF1 and goig to FF10. [/b]

Hmm, I thought GameStop bought out Funcoland? There were about 3 Funcolands near here, and they are all GameStops now.

If I’m not mistaken Gamestop, Funcoland, and Software Etc. are all owned by the same company. If you don’t have one near you could always buy stuff off their websites. I just got my first credit card…

Ahh, FF Anthology. Enjoy, but be prepared for horrendous loading times.

totally worth it.
(loading times)

anyways, it’s been out for what, 4 years? I FINALLY saw a place that had it in stock after FOUR years… oh well, that’s life, and now I’m enjoying it even more.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
If I’m not mistaken Gamestop, Funcoland, and Software Etc. are all owned by the same company. If you don’t have one near you could always buy stuff off their websites. I just got my first credit card…

Don’t forget Babbages. Another good place, but I don’t know if you have them is Game Xchange.

Originally posted by Obadiah
totally worth it.
(loading times)

Yeah the loading times pissed me off also…try playing FF8 and FF6 simultaneously like I did…I got both games around Christmas time and couldn’t make up my mind on which one to play, so after a few hours I kept alternating. If you play FF8 for a few hours and then jump into 5 or 6 your initial reaction has to be “…whoa” like it was mine :stuck_out_tongue: meaning the drastic change in graphics and loading times (and other things I can’t be bothered to list). Gotta love the old school.