Ah, fun fun...just one more week.

Well, it’s that time again. Time for me to deploy. This time I’m going to Iraq (my unit is one of the last combat units to go to Iraq). I leave Friday to Kuwait and should be in Iraq by the end of the year. It’s gonna be a long year.

Hope you come back OK, Info. salutes

Good Luck, Info. Stay safe and keep people safe.

Thanks guys. Yeah, keeping my guys safe is my number one priority.

Try not to maim and pillage too much; spread that western imperialism good-like!

Oh and don’t die I guess- if you did the boards would be very sad I am sure.

:kissy:

Good luck Info! We’ll all be here planning your welcome back party.

Do you know where in Iraq you will be deployed? I’m not asking you to divulge that information, I’m not sure if that’s permissible. I’m just asking to know if you’re going to a relatively safe / unsafe area.

Good luck, man.

I can’t say the exact area, but I’ll give a general one. I’ll be going to northern Iraq. It is one of the more dangerous areas, but it still shouldn’t be too bad. The hard thing is that my platoon is so small, it is hard to really do anything with it. The thing for me though is I may travel around a lot…if things get bad…since I’m responsible for artillery for the brigade. So if things do get bad, I have to travel to that area to provide support with my guns.

Good luck, dude.

Good luck Info.

That’s harsh! Good luck and try not to get shot. Stay safe.

Fuck war and the people who perpetuate it. I don’t hope you die, but Jesus, I don’t like you.

Take care of yourself and stay safe!

Canadian spy alert!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I’ll be posting when I get the chance…hell, possibly more than I post now.

Take care man.

Lets hope that you keep on waiting for excitement.

Best of luck.

Best of luck to ya! Hope all goes well for you.

Try not to die and best of luck.

Ain’t Ready for Marines Yet or My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment, Sir. Which are you again?