Agent Smith vs Goku

Goku would Win!

I said Smith before i read about no cloning.

I said smith before I reminded myself that DBZ was an ass cartoon that was played up by toonami as “the greatest action cartoon of all time”.

I personally said Smith.

Let’s see, Goku has been featured into an anime where all they do is blurfight and fly. The games have been even LESS of a powerboost in Goku’s ability, as combos really weren’t a big part of it. However, Smith has been shown to have the ability to combo.

If Smith is bright (which we know he is), he’ll simply find a way to stick it close to Goku, and then snap his neck. For Goku to win, he must keep Smith at a distance, as Smith has no long-range attacks.

Cookies need love just like everything else.

Goku,why?

He would first make a lot of damage to agent smith,then turn into Shi Gouki(I was right,sorry)and absorb agent’s smith energy to become into one.

neither. Han Solo would come and shoot them with his space laser. Then he would fly to Hoth and make a snowman with Luke. Then, of course Darth Vader would knock it down.

Goku. I believe he has more fighting experience. That and I’ve only seen the first Matrix movie :stuck_out_tongue:

Goku got experience, Smith is a MACHINE. Flawless, but bound by limits which he is inable to transcend. Since Goku’s hobby is transcending limits, Goku wins.

yeah, once there became a clear evidence that a fight for ultimate power was established, Akuma would show up and kick thier asses. Good point Metal.

My vote goes to Shin Akuma (aka Gouki in Japan)

Goku.

Reason: You dont see Smith a lot in people’s names in online games. Seriously. Have you ever seen SephirothCloud<strike>Goku</strike>SmithX345235623578568756396?

Akuma

aaaand- Since when does a bunch of 13 year old kid’s screen names decide the winner of a battle between two fictional characters?

Since ever. And who’s 13?

Since it became cool to ramble on for thirty minutes about your power level of 10,000 and exactly what you’ll do to defeat your enemy, when, and why.

Freeza (sp?): I am evil, therefore I must kill you! >dry raspy laugh<

Goku: I’m hungry. You’re a guy, right?

Freeza: Behold, my pink spinning energy blade that slices mountains in half but can only penetrate as far as your shirt before fizzling out like a cheap birthday candle!

Goku: That’s it! You destroyed the world, killed my arch-enemy-who-somehow-I-care-about, killed my best friend and a bunch of other people, talked smack to my wife, put my kid in the hurt locker, and you destroyed the Earth again, BUT!!! You ripped my shirt! Prepare to face the consequences after I destroy the rest of the world with my far-too-long power-up sequence! Groaaghhang!

EDIT: And don’t even get me started on Cell.

Hehehe… Goku pwnz all~ :enguard:

I just said that in reference to all the “kids” who are still obsessed with DBZ. I know lots of older people like DBZ and thats fine, but there are an unstoppable amount of pre-pubesant fans who still like to “KAAAAME HAAAA ME HAAAA!”

KAAAAAME HAAAA ME… HAAAA!!!111one

parry, light punch, light punch, forward, lowkick, high punch ((raging demon))

casts magic missile…at the darkness :slight_smile:

Yeah. That band sucks :stuck_out_tongue: