After a year long anime dry spell

I just cleaned up.

Saber Marionette J- $18
Saber marionette J to X- $15
Cromartie High School $35
Galaxy Angel- $15

I dunno if Best Buys in your area are having any sort unannounced clearance sales on anime (single volumes of titles currently released (or rereleased) in boxes go for as little as 6-7.), but mine had a ton. They also had Banner of the Stars I-II for 15 bucks a piece and a whole bevy of others.

I saw the same animes on sell at my local Best Buy. I just don’t know if these titles are worth it. Crest of the Stars, Angle Links, Brain Powered, and the others you mentioned.

Crest of the Stars is one of the best series out there, if you don’t mind incredible dialogue and story.

I agree. Crest/Banner of the Series is definitely worth watching.

The dub is pretty dry from what I remember though.

Saber Marionette is pretty cool. There are some genuinely funny moments in it.

Galaxy Angel I’ve had, for those who havent seen it is just purely episodic goofiness with a group who are looking for a “Lost Technogolgy” but basically just get into some wierd situations.

Still havent watched Cromartie yet.

Saber Marionette is pretty cool. There are some genuinely funny moments in it.

Galaxy Angel I’ve had, for those who havent seen it is just purely episodic goofiness with a group who are looking for a “Lost Technogolgy” but basically just get into some wierd situations.

Still havent watched Cromartie yet.

Holy fuck! How did that happen? I did not mean to do that. I only clicked on submit ONCE. Mods, please delete the last…six? Shit…

Cromartie is made of win and Freddie Mercury.

If you don’t already, I recommend watching Cromartie with the dub track. I found the dub for it made it twice as hilarious as it already was.

I deleted Cromartie after the first 5 minutes. Maybe I wasn’t in the mood for it.

Crest/Banner of the Stars is definitely worth watching, though, although it was a little too <i>Star Trek</i> for me.