Adel's Gender

Okay, old question, but i cant remember any of the answers, or find the thread. Is Adel is dude or a chick ? i would think a girl because to be a Sorceress, being female is a requirement. But at the same time, Adel is pretty manly. Since, i am writing a fanfic aobut it, i kinda need the answer…

It is stated over and over again that she is a Sorcoress. She’s just kind of…disfigured, well she’s not normal looking like Edea or Ultemecia, maybe cuz she’s been banished on the moon for awhile. Definately chick, even if she has manly qualities because uh, I couldn’t see how the whole storyline would work out.

She is female, duh. Just because she is ugly and deformed doesn’t make her a man. For pete’s sake, she has breasts!

Those could be well defined man breasts actually…

>.>
<.<

It was definately female. Hence them calling it a “Sorceress”.

Gila, yeah, but there could be reasons for that, ya know, like translation error or something… thanks everyone.

I though he was a dude, I mean, he looks like a dude, but eventually I read Sorceress Adel… She had boobs???

Well yeah…it was mentioned throughout the whole game and that’s why she was pulled off the moon…cuz Ultemecia needed Adel to harness her powers…or something like that…that was an obvious given…

She was butch… sounds believeable to me… writing fanfic is hard, i keep thinking of new things later on int he story, and having to go back and change a few things i first typed.

She was definitely butch >_< and pretty goddamn tall, as well. But definitely female. Sorceress powers seem to distort all sorceresses to some extent . . .

I thought it was pretty clear, since a guy would be a sorcerer, not a sorceress. So I’m gonig to say a rather ‘strange’ chick!

Originally posted by Evangelion
It is stated over and over again that she is a Sorcoress. She’s just kind of…disfigured, well she’s not normal looking like Edea or Ultemecia, maybe cuz she’s been banished on the moon for awhile.

That’s not it…you can see her a flashback that Laguna tells you about when you meet him in Estahar, about how he trapped her in the first place. She’s still ugly.

Adel is a girl. Yet . . . I know this is going to sound weird . . . . but for some reason Adel reminds me of Michael Jackson. My sister agrees. And so does my best friend, and she doesn’t even like the Final Fantasy series. :moogle:

Adel is a girl. Yet . . . I know this is going to sound weird . . . . but for some reason Adel reminds me of Michael Jackson. My sister agrees. And so does my best friend, and she doesn’t even like the Final Fantasy series.

Totally agree with you.

Favourite Final Fantasy tune? hmm…
It would obviously have to be One Winged Angel in Final Fantasy 7 it is so ace and it makes the easiest battle in the game more interesting. It sounds better in Kingdom Hearts though.

Originally posted by QuazMARK2.8
Favourite Final Fantasy tune? hmm…
It would obviously have to be One Winged Angel in Final Fantasy 7 it is so ace and it makes the easiest battle in the game more interesting. It sounds better in Kingdom Hearts though.

o_O?

Are you reading something in this thread that everyone else isn’t?

There was obviously some hidden message that the rest of us didn’t find. Clicked on the wrong title, perhaps.

What’s strange is, I can’t even see a topic about music, in the forum. Where did he get it from then?

Edit: Never mind found the thread. But the last post made was back on the 1st of September!!

So buddy, a word of advice, DON’T NECROPOST!!

Adel is a women for god’s sake. Unless Laguna can’t tell either becaause he calls her a she too. And the fact that it says sorcerESS wouldn’t it be sorcerER if she were a man.

p.s. Sorry about the mistake

Hey hey can someone tell me what NECROPOST is?? I have a slight idea of what it means but… just want to make sure.