Actors/Actresses you *really* love/hate

No way dude. Zane’s best role was playing that asshole in Titanic. And being a cool guy. :moogle:

Gary Oldman
Alan Rickman
Christopher Walken

I also like Martin Sheen, Jack Nicholson, Patrick Stewart, and the late Sir Alec Guinness.

There’s lots of actors I hate, but I don’t know very many of them by name, so… um… yeah.

You could not be more wrong. You could try, but you would not succeed.

What does everyone have against Vin Diesel oO There’s worse.
Such as Halle Berry. YEAURGH.

The difference is that Halle Berry can actually act, but Vin Diesel can’t.

She can’t act worth crap.

Yeah, and Vin Diesel can…

What do you have against Halle Berry anyway? I know she was kind of annoying after she won her Best Actress Oscar, and she was more than a little bit naked in Monster’s Ball, but how is that any different than anybody else in Hollywood?

Male Actors:

Kevin Bacon
Tom Hanks
Mel Gibson
(Others)

Female:

…Actually, none of them stick in my mind enough to make me choose any.

…No, I am not gay. Or female.

Never said he could, but at least you can see he’s trieing. Besides, he looks better. <.<
Berry’s ‘performance’ in Catwoman for example was just laughable, that just seemed like she was desperately trieing to be sexy. And Gothika… I’m not even gonna SAY anything here, if you don’t recognize how bad she crawled around there there’s something wrong with your eyes :P. (Just aside from the fact that that movie sucked in general, big time). Not to mention Swordfish and die another day, where a rock could’ve shown more emotion than her. The only movie where I liked her more or less was as storm in X-men 2.

Sean Connery, John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson… I suppose the LoTR cast was pretty good too.

I heart Michael Caine! I’m not sure why… I just love him!

This should be a common one (didn’t read the whole thread, so don’t know if it was mentioned or not), but I hate Hilary Duff. At least, I hate her acting.

Catwoman? The best actress in the world couldn’t have pulled off that part. Ditto with Die Another Day. Don’t know enough about Gothika or Swordfish to comment, though.

Oooh yes. Michelle Pfeiffer would have made a splendid catwoman. Just like in batman. Nobody would care about the awful script anymore, she woulda made it worthwile. :3

I doubt anyone could have performed Gothika well enough to make up for the concept. It’s not Halle Berry’s acting talent that’s slackened off, she’s just had some horrible movie deals. Not unlike Jim Carrey and Eddie Murphy.

But Carey and Murphy kick ass even though they had some crappy roles, Hale Berry just comes close to being a decent actress.

Jim Carrey has mostly been in good movies, I’d say. Much more so than Eddie Murphy, that’s for sure. And Eddie Murphy most certainly has not “kicked ass” in movies like Pluto Nash and Daddy Day Care…-_-

And Michelle Pfeiffer was a good Catwoman because she was in a good movie as Catwoman. There’s no way she would have done nearly as well in the Halle Berry Catwoman movie.

The second Catwoman seems quite lame to me. The original was much better. I honestly don’t understand why they butchered the original style.

Mostly yes, but it seems to me that Carrey has been infected with that “Take me seriously!” symptom that a lot of comedians get. I started thinking this after I saw the first 20 minutes of The Majestic.

Probably for the same reason that Wolfgang Peterson thought Troy was a good idea.