Actors/Actresses you *really* love/hate

So I was watching the original version of A Streetcar Named Desire in American Literature and I suddenly realized how amazing Marlon Brando was. So I thought of this thread.

You know the drill, post up actors/actresses that you either admire or can’t stand. Ready…GO!

Actors/Actresses I love:
Marlon Brando
Tom Hanks
Vivian Leigh
Johnny Depp
Sigourney Weaver
William H. Macy
Clint Eastwood
Matt Broderick
Morgan Freeman

Actors/Actresses I can’t stand:
Jude Law
Haley Joe Osmond
Owen Wilson
Hayden Christensen
Vin Diesel

I’ll add more when they come to mind. In the meantime, have fun. :smiley:

I absolutely LOATHE Billy Zane.

I like Owen Wilson…

I really like Hugh (Sp?) Jackman.

I don’t really know much about the world of acting, but I’ll take this as an oppurtunity to post the random Vin Diesel fact generator .

Nicolas Cage is awesome.

My hate list isn’t too large because I tend to erase from my memory any actor that I didn’t like.

Love:
Sean Connery
Robert De Niro
Marlon Brando
Al Pacino
Andy Garcia
Alec Baldwin
Clint Eastwood
George Clooney
Nicolas Cage
Hugh Jackman
Jim Carey

Hate:
Keanu Reeves
Vin Diesel
The entire cast from “Alexander”

Actors/Actresses I love.
Johnny Depp
Tom Hanks
Jennifer Connelly
John Travolta
Nicole Kidman
Sean Connery
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Michael Douglas
Michael Keaton
Jack Nicholson
Tom Cruise
Marlon Brando
Al Pacino
Matt Damon(who unlike Ben Affleck, is actually a good actor)

Actors/Actresses I can’t stand
Ben Affleck
Vin Diesel
Keanu Reeves
The Cast of “Friends”
Owen Wilson

Like:
Kevin Conway.
Forgot Names.

Hate
Supressed Names.

That’s funny, Marlon Brando was the first name I thought of when I saw the title of this thread. A truly great actor, forsooth.

Seeing Marlon Brando in the Godfather gets me sexually excited.

I have wet dreams about Vito and Michael Corleone.

Love Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich and John Cleese.

Who doesn’t.

Also, I quite liked Ron Perlman’s performance in City of Lost Children, although that really didn’t require much acting, so much as he was just like One to begin with, and thus just had to be himself. So I don’t really think that counts. Otherwise, I’m a lemming, and thus agree with what you have said. Woo for conformity!

haha I had a blast with that

JEFF BRIDGES DIE >O

I likeTimmothy Bottoms http://imdb.com/name/nm0000961/.

Hugh Jackman. I would totally sleep with him. :smiley:

In other news, I’m a big fan of (in no particular order) Johnny Depp, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hanks, Robert DeNiro… I can’t even think of any actresses I really like right now. I appreciate and admire the talents of a lot of actors and actresses, but not that many really ring my chimes.

The 984 is depressed by the lack of unbridled hatred for Billy Zane. When your best role was playing THE PHANTOM, that doesn’t say alot. Damn smiling all the time Billy Zane! >:O

As for who I like… Tom Hanks should win the Academy Award for Actor in a Lead Role every year he puts out a movie. >.>

My 2 favorite actors i admire as great comedians are Bert Wheeler 1895-1968 and Robert Woolsey 1888-1938. They made 21 feature films together from 1929 to 1937 - all great comedies-
2 actors i can’t stand are Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise.

I love Denzel, Arnold, Tom Cruise, and Tom Hanks.

I hate Vin Diesel and Matt Damon.