Activation Key & Forum

When will I be actived with RPG Classics? Another question is can I post a link to another forum to give new members to our brand new site?

Nemo

Check your email, you should have gotten the activation email already.

Before you spam your site you need to ask for permission from the mods, which you did. Good job. Permission denied, hang around for a while before you ask permission again, or just throw the link in your signature.

No it’s ok I let him

He sent an e-mail and everything :smiley:

Thanks, Cless! I still have not receive an e-mail to confirm that I am really HUMAN and not a COMPUTER Faking a Human Accent!

Nemo

Nemo, your spam folder may’ve hidden the activation email. It doesn’t matter, because I authenticated your account anyway. You’re welcome to post, and you may advertise your site, just only do so once, after that you might want to just put a link in your signature.

Thanks, Merlin! I will do it only one and also will include the link in my sig. I going to think over carefully what to ask before posting. Where could I post the ‘commerical’ AD at to get more people to see it?

Just make one thread in the main forum. The less melodramatic you make it the more likely people are not to flame it :stuck_out_tongue:

also, hopefully you’ll stick around and post in our community, too. Rhaka’s suggestion to wait a bit before advertising (or even just leaving the link in your sig) would be a good idea if you plan on sticking around.