Ace Attorney Investigations is coming... eventually.

The funny thing is, I really liked Apollo and Klavier, and Trucy. What I didn’t like was, as GAP said, there’s just soooooooooooooooooooo much coincidence. When I talk about this game with some people, I just call it “Turnabout Coincidence” because of how absurd a lot of the cases are, and deal with so many things just happening to be a certain way. It’s true that there is some degree of coincidence in every game, but this game really goes overboard with it.

Also, I thought every case was weaksauce, ESPECIALLY the third case. If you think that the Circus Case in the second game was the worst, you obviously were not paying enough attention when you played the stupid rock concert case. Worst. Case. Ever.

You mean the blind cocoon smuggling death penalty watch the same awful video over and over again extravaganza?

Also, I think it’s odd that Klavier doesn’t often act well… as a prosecutor. He just tries for the truth, which some of the prosecutors did (of course), but they still presented their client’s cases. Klavier seems to abandon his clients half the time because he already figured out what happened, for some weird reason. His personality is pretty neat, though.

I can’t say I like Trucy, but perhaps I’m unfairly comparing her to Maya, who has to be one of my favorite characters in anything (probably because she reminds me of one of my friends).

Yeah, Trucy needs to be more insane. 8p

Maya isn’t insane! She’s eccentric!

Is it bad that I picture the thwacking sounds in the above sentences? You know- the same sounds in Ace Attorney when people exclaim? … How sad.

Every time I finish a new Ace Attorney game, I imagine the sound effects in all my conversations, and I even think about yelling objection and hold it at people. I even made some of my better friends who are not even gamers play one case, just so that they would get it when I did stupid shit like that. Thankfully, they actually liked the game, so I don’t feel like a total dweeb. :stuck_out_tongue:

After a while you start to realize how awesome those accoutrements are in punctuating conversations. It really makes the text so much more fun than all those other RPGs and text adventures.

To celebrate this topic, I give you this.

Oh man, where is that one series, “Zak Gramarye is a total douche”? It looks like it was drawn by the same guy. That one had my literally crying of laughter.

He has a whole bunch, some short, some huge (The Metal Gear ones mostly).

This one (BIG SPOILER THO) cracked me up.

His blog is where he posts most of em.

Hahahahahaha! His Mother 3 comics (especially the chapter 1 ones) are hilarious.

I’d almost forgotten about PP. Good news.