A strange problem

Originally posted by Manus Dei
I never thought a girl would actually care for me… And now I can’t even see her. Damn this misfortune!

Why should you have imagined that? You are not a cruel or evil person.

I forgot. My head is busy with other things. Exams and crap, and so many plans it could explode.
Well, Perc, I never thought much of myself, and most of the girls I know are a bunch of twits (to avoid using a worse word). I’ve always been the outcast as far as I remember. And I was waiting for exactly the right person. I couldn’t settle for anyone else.

Manus, you’ll meet this person sooner o later. I know you will.You just got to beliefe that you can. I beliefe you will. Try hard.

Well, Perc, I never thought much of myself, and most of the girls I know are a bunch of twits (to avoid using a worse word). [/b]

Then soul-searching is certainly a good suggestion.

And I was waiting for exactly the right person. I couldn’t settle for anyone else. [/b]

But without dating experience, or thorough knowledge of yourself, you may be walking into a situation which may not be right for you, either. Seldom is one’s first relationship a life partnership.

I am not saying that you should give up hope in what you want, but be cautious and take precautions.

I’ve been saving myself for all these years, waiting… alone. This hope was the only thing that kept me going. Take that away and…

Hope is pointless - in fact, let me be the first to say that the people that rely solely on hope are fools doomed to a life of emptiness.

Buck up and make your life what you want it to be, you can’t rely on hope, or fate, or god, or whatever to make your life out for you - you have to do it yourself.

I once reached a point where God was all I had left. When I felt alone, hunted, despised, lost, God was the only one I could turn to. Nobody else would listen.

I’ll listen…

Quite frankly, things that don’t talk back are pretty useless. (God)

The lack of an answer can be an answer itself. I learned to think about the things that really matter. I grew stronger and faced the situation, but I also grew bitter and harsh.

The lack of an answer is just that - the lack of an answer. God won’t answer any of your questions or your prayers, you have to make your life for yourself.

Still, I have to believe in something. And right now, I don’t believe in myself, or in those around me.

You don’t have to believe in anything, be like me, athiests for life.

Word.

I guess I’ll have to resort to one of the ultimate weapons: humor!
If I can get a good laugh, I may be able to shake this off.

Well, if it means anything, I cant beleive any girl would ever like you manus, when nobody else does.

That’s exactly what I think, but she seems to be as crazy as I am. That explains a lot!:slight_smile:

Yeah well, so what if one person likes you? It’s nothing compared to all the people that ha-

If ONE person cares about me, that’s enough to make me happy. I’ll never be alone again.

You’ll find a way to ruin it.

I think not. I’ve been witing for this as long as I can remember.