A question also.

When I write a page, and put it up on the database, will I need to write the code for the table down the side of the page? And the pic up the top left? etc. Or just link to a stylesheet, or summit of the like?

Ninten:cool:

Nope. Just edit the body where it tells you to, the rest is auto.

Nice, thanks Cala!

You will have to make the table of contents in a text file, but only once. It will then be included automatically in each page.

When I downloaded the templates zip, a text document called ā€œtoc.txtā€ was in it alreadyā€¦ is that just it?
Also, sorry, I just noticed that the HM GBC3 shrine hasnā€™t yet been ā€˜reservedā€™ā€¦ I think it was meant to have been just now?

Yes, thatā€™s the file.
A shrine wonā€™t be reserved unless you e-mail the person in charge of the join page. Posting on a messageboard wonā€™t do it.

I e-mailed Dalton Of Zeal, with all the required stuff, and he repliedā€¦ a week or so ago now, and said that heā€™d post itā€¦

Just wondering about the time, sorry. Iā€™m probably just being impatientā€¦

He might be busy right now and couldnā€™t do an update.

Iā€™ll sign you up today, I promise. Iā€™ve been neglecting work on the page for quite a while now due to various personal reasons, but today, I assure you that Iā€™ll catch up on everything. Iā€™m sorry for the delay, and I apologize deeply for the inconvenience I caused.

Nah, no, thatā€™s cool.
Iā€™ve started to do a fair bit of heavy research, playing through, and looking at everything that has an inkling of possibilityā€¦ and Iā€™ve also created a bit on my index, and various bits on pages.
Thank you for signing me up!