A public service announcements for those of us who do not bear Y chromosomes

Mmmmm, unibrow.

Thats hot.

Mmmmmmmustche you mean :stuck_out_tongue:

Free mustache rides!!!

I thought “Whoa! Sex: Unknown!”

I thought you started gynaecology. If you know what it is… you will know why we never post much about it. It may brake several rules. I will not be doing that, Nul, Weiila and Jing…

Now THAT’S a freakish addition to the “People Sin Looks Like” list.

girlstaches are the worst of the 4 female shaving zones that when unmanaged can really make a guy spew.

Same here. For a moment there i thought that Sin and Zep switched their accounts :wink:

I don’t mind some arm hair. But when her arm hair dwarfs the hair on my arms and back of my hand… w-t-f.

I don’t care about armpit or pussy hair very much at all, as long as it isn’t like… a jungle. But that’s a personal preference. I could care less whether anyone shaves anything at all… but don’t ask yourself why you don’t get any guys/girls when you don’t shave that mustache off. <_<;

Speaking of this stuff, I once dated a girl with hairy pits. She also didn’t shower very much. I didn’t mind the former… but even hippies need to fucking shower. -_-

Eww, hairy women. They’re even more disgusting than hairy fat men.
You don’t need to worry, I’ve nothing to shave. ( And thank God. )

Prove it.

NOT AGAIN.

Uh, I don’t mind little tufts down there (makes me feel all pedo and that), but JESUS CHRIST some women can look scary if their face has but one hair in the wrong place.

(Also, I hate the fact I have to shave this damn mug of mine every other day.)

No, and certainly not by posting anything here. Pervert.

Heh. I apologize for my tasteless joke :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t know with you.

pix plz

You kinda set yourself up for this one nulani.

I am a very hairy person, so I guess it doesn’t bother me as much.

Seconded.

Also, i’ll never understand why women will be so insane about keeping their legs nice and smooth, and yet they have disgusting arms. Seriously, <i>fucking shave</i>.

Does any one has a pic of Nul… my leet shop skills are getting restless.