A note on those MGS3 movies

Since last I read, people were actually trying to do the things you see in those MGS3 movies (like the one with the bomb and the one with Snake flying over the cliff in the Virtous Mission) - those are parody movies created by Konami available in the secret theater on metalgearsolid.com . Just a heads up, to you know, save people time.

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT START SELECT

What the hell is that?

Konomi code

You been hitting the sauce?

No, I’ve just never heard of that. What does it do?

Actually I think it is b a start, not start select. The Konomi code is the universal code for Konomi games, lots of konomi games have it somewhere. In contra it gives 30 lives, in gradius it gives all powerups. On one SNES game (gradius 3?) they switched left and right for the left and right shoulder buttons. Using the direction pad in the code made you self-destruct.

How do you get to the secret theatre at MetalGearSolid.com? :smiley:

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A B A START

konami code
change it to up up down down left right left right b a b a select start for the 2 person 30 lives code in contra :D~~

To get to the secret theater, go to www.metalgearsolid.com and go into the MGS3 website. Click on Secret Theater and answer 5 questions about the game correctly. If you do, you’re in.