A little update.

Salute DS and Info

Welcome back guys! Enjoy your break and then take care of yourselves.

Look at SD’s title. He supplies something else to the lonely army men. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhh, burn >.>;

Originally posted by Kagon
Hey, it’s nice to see both of you back. Goodluck with Airborne School, Varan.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Look at SD’s title. He supplies something else to the lonely army men. :stuck_out_tongue:

This title was your idea, you twisted fucker. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey SD. Yours is not to reason why. Yours is but to do or die. Yeah. That’s right.

I loathe you.

I hope things go well for both of you.

Things are going quite well for me, and Ath has said he’s having fun as well. Too bad he’s a meatshield. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I ever hear that the supply lines got attacked i’ll laugh. At least if I get attacked, I can defend myself.

I forgive you, once again, for choosing an inferior MOS :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgive you, for not choosing a job where you get skills you can use for things that dont involve killing(fun as it is, it’s just not all that marketable, but you dont care since you’re going career). Personally, I’m gonna try to get Sys Admin or something while I’m at my unit so I get a really marketable skill seeing as I’m a reserve and get to lead a normal life. UNLIKE YOU FRONT LINE BOY :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going career, so I have nothing to worry about. You see, I enjoy having most of my bills paid for:P