A little update.

Alrighty, here goes nothin.

I’ve been at Fort Benning, Georgia, for basic training as well as AIT. I’m in my tenth week, just started AIT. I have off until the 3rd of January on leave for Christmas Exodus. In January, i’ll be finding out if i’ve been accepted into Airborne school, which makes it to where I get to jump from planes and stuff. If I haven’t been accepted, i’m going to Germany. I’m not sure how long i’ll be there, but I think i’ll end up in either Bosnia or Iraq, one of the two. I got home today, and bought a PS2 and a GC. I got Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for the PS2, and for the GC I got Rogue Leader and Soul Calibur II. That’s about it really, i’ll cya around.

Sweet :smiley: nice to have ya back varan :slight_smile:

Not bad. Damn, you’re lucky you get to travel so much. Airborne school would be cool to get into. I hope to do it someday. Good luck, thanks for the update.

Ewwwwwwwwww you’re infantry. BAD INFANTRY… considering most of the Iraq casualties are from non-infantry that puts me in the bad spot seeing as how i’d be the guy sitting in the back issuing your supplies right till I get hit with an IED claymore.

But yeah, this means I’m back for a couple of weeks as well.

w00t for teh military doods.

My sister gets back tomorrow morning. And then a bunch of people I don’t care about come back during the week. huggles her cool friends here

Hey, it’s nice to see both of you back. Goodluck with Airborne School, Varan.

Welcome back guys ^^
My cousin joined the air force not too long ago, but she’s stationed in Alaska.

Hey, good luck man. Thanks for keeping us posted.

While you’re here…

steals Varan’s shoes

Hats off to you both. You are better men than I, who considered the Navy but never went for it. Oh, and hi. I’m Seawolf. Welcome back, even though we’ve never met.

Welcome back man!
Long time no see.

Hey, nice to see you guys back :smiley:
Jumping from planes. Sounds like fun. And move your butt so they send you to Germany Varan, clear?

Originally posted by Sun Demon
[b]Ewwwwwwwwww you’re infantry. BAD INFANTRY… considering most of the Iraq casualties are from non-infantry that puts me in the bad spot seeing as how i’d be the guy sitting in the back issuing your supplies right till I get hit with an IED claymore.

But yeah, this means I’m back for a couple of weeks as well. [/b]
I thought you were too fat for the army.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
I thought you were too fat for the army.
No, the police academy said he was too fat. The army said he was too stupid </vague simpsons reference>

Actually I said I HATE YOU BOTH F)W(*UER)(@&$)(@&+)(&@)($UJWDIO{CYE}WUIXOEUOIEN DIEDIEDIEDIE :stuck_out_tongue:

Just so you know, I shoot really well. As in better than most well. So uhh…Come visit me sometime Epic. I’ll “show” you how well I shoot. :smiley:

Alright, we’ll see if you’re better then I am. And let’s just say I’m quite handy with a firearm.

Meh, if you’re better than me thats fine, but um, I kinda have a platoon(if not company) of backup. :smiley:
VICTORY TO SD ONCE MORE!!! :D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pah, you’re just there to be used as a huge human shield :smiley:

>_< LIES ONCE AGAIN, I’m the supply guy( AND NO NOT THE FOOD PERSON, you bastard) so I dont even get shot at. I get suicide bombered.

Actually, being the infantry, I am the human shield, so hah!:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the welcome everyone, although I really don’t have time to visit much.