A Litte Japanese Help

Hi, I was hoping that someone who knew Japanese (or knows someone who knows someone…) could help me out with translating this page
http://www.steveyun.com/armjoe/AJ-help/command.html
This is a command list for a fighting game. All I really need are the moves translated. I can get the pictures, but I think there are some qualifications for the moves Im not getting. I don’t think it’ll take long. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What the heck? The encoding’s all weird on that page. It doesn’t seem to fit any of the three encoding types. Are you sure it’s Japanese?

The code says the charset is shift_JIS, but it seems to display the same gibberish when I switch to that charset. It might be because I dont have Japanese characters installed on my system (not IE, but Windows).

I have Japanese characters on my system, and while not fluent at reading Kanji, I can assure you that this is NOT Kanji. Something’s weird with the encoding, and it looks like it might be the chinese phoenetic alphabet used in Japanese to spell words that do not have a Kanji character.

Generally they use hiragana to do that. O_o

Hiragana is the Chinese phoenetic alphabet, man. I mean, a couple characters are changed to be less involving, but other than that, it’s identical to phoenetic mandarin. Hiragana is to it as English English is to American English. Or the other way around, perhaps. You know what I mean, though.

OK, but in that case they wouldn’t need any special characters since Hiragana is included in the Japanese alphabet.

Hm, that’s true. Then something’s just wrong, I’d guess. I don’t know.

ok, try this on for size. I know this probably doesnt have any encoding errors.