A Grave Error of Worst Proportions

oh horatio

So…is this some real thing? Is this a joke? Who are the ‘Uriel’ people?

It’s a very, very old joke we have around these boards. You’ll find that we tend to grab onto the strangest casual comments and turn them into running gags. I guess we invented the Internet Meme. :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t take anything here too seriously. (Man, I still remember the Naked Lesbian Twins one. :smiley: )

I’ve been to a few forums in my time, and while admittedly I neevr stuck with them like I did RPGC, I’ve never seen anyplace that attracted such an insanely hilarious (in retrospect, mostly) and diverse collection of trolls and mental midgets. The likes of Setz, Uriel, BigNutter, Quina, Alwyn, Sabin and etc. will live on forever in my heart.

VE - I’m not judging her, but how could you leave out dragonquester?

RPGC Blue > this.

Vicki- I had to go do a search to remember who you were talking about. After I saw posts, I remembered, but I don’t think there were any particularly mind-numbing encounters there. Nothing like Uriel’s “Light colors load faster”, Sabin’s “Joe Six-pack”, Quina’s “brilliant idea”, and… well, anything Nutter did, to be honest.

don’t worry guys, we’ll make a game that involves every single video game character ever

it’ll be awesome and i’ll be rich

but I’ll work for free first to get into the business. mom’ll pay for me.

So…this Uriel was a person? What did he do? “Light colors load faster?” Sounds like me when I first started learnin html…lol

FCC-mandated disclaimer: the above senseless comments are citations of Uriel and other not terribly logical former RPGC members. They should not be taken as a measure of the intelligence of the current ones (though it does help point to the degree of sarcasm around here). Now back to your program, already in progress.

:hahaha;

Uriel was a moron all over, but his crowning moment of stupidity was when he was showing off this super-cool site he made to everybody, and we were complaining because as i recall, it used garishly bright colors. And he then defended this saying it was for our benefit because “Light colors load faster.”

Didn’t he do a really shitty RPGC spritecomic, too?

And in regards to Quina… Just- just read.

I saw a link to Chrono Resurrection while reading that thread. I don’t remember the trailer link being there before. Shame they didn’t get permission before working on it. I would have loved to play that game again with those graphics.

To be fair he only wanted to do it with every Final Fantasy character regardless of how much TIME KOMPRESSION that would have to be handwaved (among other factors not being factored in or delegated entirely to his Maho Shojo wife).

Then Dissida happened which sorta made him prophetic. If he’s out there right now he should totally sue Squeenix for steeling his idear. I’m certain his wife can handle all the legal stuff and whatnot.

God was that hussy ever dumb. I always forget about that kid.

WTF is an Uriel again?

Wil made a pretty good description of the common Uriel at the top of this thread.

Hmm…so he’s a moron…huh…I wonder what he’s up to now…

That was some of Zepp’s best work

Uriel isn’t that bad a guy…just a lil nuts…

EDIT

I am Uriel.