98% or 2%

I think I am the only person who thought of a red screwdriver. I did pick red so it half worked.

I mean, a red hammer sounds like a reasonable and popular answer. Hammer is the most likely answer I would think most people would think of. And red is a popular color.

Blue Screwdriver!

Thanks for falling into my trap, cause the only reason I made this on a message board where random shit gets talked about every day was to annoy and waste the time of EVERYONE HERE! Thank YOU, friend. Thank you.

By the way, if it was a waste of time, why did you glorify it by wasting even more of your time to respond to it?

Blue Hammer :smiley:

I smell some hostility in the air from many pretty individuals.

Izlude, you know this showboating is the reason some people find you annoying, right? Every snarky comment is not aimed as a barb to mortally wound your psyche.

You hang around on a messageboard with HADES for chrissake. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pink Beltsander

Purple hammer. I’m halfway there, apparently.

most folks are inept when it comes to anything made out of metal and used for building/repair, thus when you ask for a tool, you will get something simple and well known. Now why hammer is chosen over saw or screwdriver is most likely because of the euphony. Quite simply, hammer sounds pretty. It is not harsh or clipped or awkward.

Red similarly is a bit of a default color. Unless you are thinking hard about a color, you probably aren’t going to come up with saffron or eggshell white. So lets just look at the color wheel that we used in grade school, and decide which type of hammer makes the most sense. For most people, the answer will be red, because people tend to associate hammers with the color red for some reason.

Its an interesting twist of conciousness, but dividing into 98-2 is a bit of a crock of shit. Still it was interesting to see how the folks here deviated… I guess Freud was right.

Yes this was posted before, and we still pheer Merlin for his icepick. <<;

The first time I took it I got a black (or dark blue?) icepick as well actually, the second time a screwdriver but I don’t remember the color. Blue I think.

I’m the latest one to say I thought of Purple Monkey Dishwasher. =P

yellow Hammer and sickle on red background

That was my second answer…

MOTHERLAND! Zangief pose

And Hades sucks, too.

Izlude : You dance very well Mr Ex-President.

I’m said blue hammer. So I guess it worked, well it half did.

Hammer! Hammer! Hammer! Hammer!

I like Izlude. In one of his threads, when everything was loading, his avvy animation froze on the frame that wasn’t censored for a minute. :slight_smile:

maybe because of the fact that most of us play with a hammer ( plastic, whatever) when we were kids, or because we use them frequently and is very common is why people tend to answer “hammer”
For the color part, red tends to be a symbolistic color for various things like love and hate, while it being the most noticible of basic colors

(and I answered red wrench , yay 2%! =)

Red screwdriver, this is the first time I’ve seen this particular one, but I have a cousin who sends me junk like this all the time and I never open the emails so I havn’t seen 90% of them…

funny thing is, I don’t know why I picked red, my favorite colors and blue, then black, then green, (scratches head) but red? Oh well, it was the first thing to pop into my mind…