98% or 2%

Green phillips head screw driver.

Grey Lawnmower…

…I got red hammer. >>;

Oh and the reason most of the people here are “abnormal” might have something to do with the fact that this has been posted on this forum before.

Actually, Chuh’s right. The last time I saw this quiz, I really did think Blue Caulk Gun, mostly because I had just spent a week out in the Georgia summer caulking every singly fucking nail hole in the siding because the builders were stupid and didn’t know how to put siding on so that the nail holes aren’t visible! >:O

i took this about a year ago…and yea i did say red hammer

Gray shovel.

I’m 2%! I chose mango orange screwdriver.

I said red ballpeen hammer, does that count?

purple wrench

Is there even any scientific evidence to say that red hammer will most likely be chosen? It seems like random bullshit to me.

Wow!
I got hammer. But it was purple.

Purple monkey dishwasher. I know it’s not a tool, but my line of thinking went color > tool? > purplemonkeydishwasher. The Simpsons has a hold on me.

I think for some strange reason, it may be the numbers, it is a load of crap, or perhaps people arent actually answering it immediately, OR perhaps they arent reading everyting leading up to the question because theres so much of it…

Who knows…

We may have the entire 2% of the world who has taken this quiz right here on this glorious forum…

Or… it may be total bullshit that some of us actually guessed it…

Or… it actually worked? Maybe all the numbers got your mind off of the “question” and when it came up the default was “Red” “Hammer” for some reason? Maybe there is somthing about that color and that tool that American culture repeats alot thus we always have those two words fresh in our minds?

OR… some people are making up other things to sound different and “cool”.

Its all possible, you decide what category you fell into…

I thought of a blue saw. This thread was completely random… Wait most of them already are random.

Me too. But I also thought Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

Woah… I had the same thing as Xelo.

I already knew it was coming. I think the first time I did it I did an orange socket wrench, this time I did green monkey wrench.

:fungah: Thanking for wasting my time. For the curious my tool was a green saw.

I just thought “Orange.” :frowning: I thought it was tool OR color. Oh well :smiley: WoW FUKGIN ROCKSJ!!!111111