5000 Posts.. Question Thread?

omg something in common! bff?

Not even slightly! If someone doesn’t have an interesting answer for at least one of those questions, they’re either boring, lying, or boring liars.

I have a few questions(though I think I’m considered that little dude no one listens to).

1)Is it okay to owe a girl a rainbow straight jacket?
2)What’s your favorite genre of music?
3)What’s the most fragged-up dream you’ve had?
4)If you could rule the world, what would you do with it?
5)Have you ever tried watching a cartoon while being fragged?

I’ll give this a go.

1. What’s the most “epic” thing you’ve ever seen?
  2. Ever had one of those moments (like in a dream) where you thought you predicted the future?
  3. Any interesting moments involving lots of Fire or Dry Ice? (hehehe)
  4. If you could reshape the world, how would you do it? What you you do different?
  5. What color is Jim’s red gun? :slight_smile:
    a) Blue
    b) Yellow
    c) Green

No! I always thought that you were a slightly modified version of Raoul Duke :wink:

Excellent questions, and you handled them masterfully. Most of the questions that I wanted to ask were already submitted. I was tempted to ask you about the novel and your “pharmacological” hobby.
And while I thought about a subtle way to query, I remembered something I asked you three years ago: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showpost.php?p=508366&postcount=18 Well, this question was taken care of.

Now I am about to do my milestone thread, and reading all of the above, the stage fright hit me big-time. How can I follow a marvelous performance by Sorcerer without making a fool of myself?
… Oh cool, that was a question.

1. I guess so. I dunno which part is weirder, the fact that its rainbow or that you own a straight jacket. Why you owe it to a girl is the part I’m most curious about.

2. Hip Hop, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like Rock and Metal just as much though, I just prefer to listen to rap if I listen to anything. I mainly listen to the radio anyway.

3.Hmm… the most fucked up dream I’ve ever had is this one about my dad who passed away in my youth. One day I was watching tv and he came home, like he was coming home from work. Being kind of freaked out I started yelling for my mom, and she came out and acted like everything was normal. I went with it, and after a while he left and he walked out the front door into the only-exists-in-dreamland garage hops in his car, pulls out at warp 8 right into a mailbox. I’m just like wtf is happenin and I run over and his body is all crumpled and crushed into the floor board of the drivers side.

1. I believe world peace can be attained through collective efforts. Think about the World Summits and such. If the big countries were working together to solve the energy crisis or global warming or world poverty and hunger or AIDS or anything like that then eventually we would all begin to see eye to eye on enough things to be indifferent on the things we don’t. So, If I ruled the world I would mandate that all countries must participate in 4 extracurricular activities before they can be seniors.

2. No. Have you? If yes, then how many stitches did you need?

1. The most epic thing I’ve ever done was go rescue a girl from guys she thought were going to rape her. Now, in hindsight, the girl was really fucking dumb, drunk and probably wasn’t about to get raped as much as she thought the plants were stalking her. However, being the chivalrous lad that I am I went out into the night, against the rules of my class d license and journeyed forth to Wild Bills. We got in the car, and realized that none of us had any idea where Wild Bills is. Did I mention it’s 2 AM? Nobody is awake to give us directions and this girl isn’t actually at Wild Bills and can’t tell us how to get to the house shes at unless we’re at Wild Bills and she doesn’t know how to get there either. Soooo we make a few calls, get an idea or two and head out. It takes us until like, 5:30 to get there. The whole thing was a fucking journey from start to finish, and even had strange story book elements like going to three different Waffle Houses for directions and each being staffed with people of a different race (one all white, one black, one hispanic). Worst part was nobody was stoned or anything so for the most part it was mixed with moments of “why isn’t she answering the phone” to “bitch stop calling” to “hey dude wake the fuck up your driving”.

2. Yeah, you mean like deja vu? All the time. They vary from things people say (which usually leads to being in a familiar setting, almost always unique and specific) but most of the time it’s an exact thing I remember which leads to remembering the rest of the dream and the surrounding area. I know it’s unique because I’ve never been there before and I’m usually looking around for the first time. But yes, quite often. Never anything scary though.

3. Lots of fire? Sure, we set a car on fire accidentally one time by playing with flares then someone throwing one at someone and it getting into the engine. And we used to make dry ice bombs and blow them up in parking garages to set off all the car alarms or in the middle of the night in neighborhoods.

4. Yeah, I’d do an oval so the equator and tropic region would take up more space than the colder parts. I think cold places are sad and lonely and people should be happy and warm. (That sounds like a beauty queen lol)

5. Green? I dunno, whose Jim?

Wow, thanks for the praise. And the flash back! That was crazy and so long ago. I hadn’t even gotten a DUI yet. My life changed very much at that point. I tried to be creative with my answers and I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it. To answer your question is that it’s probably going to be easy not to make yourself look like a fool in comparison what with the shit-pants story I told.

1. Yeah, you mean like deja vu? All the time. They vary from things people say (which usually leads to being in a familiar setting, almost always unique and specific) but most of the time it’s an exact thing I remember which leads to remembering the rest of the dream and the surrounding area. I know it’s unique because I’ve never been there before and I’m usually looking around for the first time. But yes, quite often. Never anything scary though.

This shit is real and it scares the heck out of me.

I’ve had it alot, I’m still waiting for my first conscious dream to come true(had it at 4 and I still remember it after all these years)

And to answer your question on the straight jacket, I don’t actually have one and I owe a girl one because it came up in a conversation between me and her and I was basically charged to get one for her. XD

And on the fragged part, I meant when you were high/flying with Lucy/baked/stoned. Yeah, basically, when you were drugged up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, well then yeah - all sorts. The old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Family Guy and such… I used to watch Family Odd Parents and The Grimm Adventures of Bill and Mandy. There is lots more.