#500 thoughts?

Cause you’ve all been oddly quiet, especially you, Yar. :stuck_out_tongue:

While my drawing has come a long way since those first Diablo II comics way back when, it still needs a lot of work. So if you have any comments about it, please leave em.

You’ll have time to do so anyway, I’m taking a week off from OL.:wave:

Umm… while in drawn form, Lunaris loses his typomancy powers?

Yes. I decided to do so since it was a special occasion.

Or because I didn’t feel like Lunaris-ifying all the text.

One of those.

It’s nice. You’re pretty good at drawing :cool:

As someone who’s been following OL since time out of mind…great work, Spoonster. I give it five ::doh::s!

::doh::::doh::::doh::::doh::::doh::

Keep up the good word, d00d.

Also? Your drawing skillz are a lot better then you give yourself credit for.

Hmm … I honestly can’t think of anything objective to say that would work as constructive criticism. It’s more … style than anything else, I guess, and there’s nothing you can really do about that other than “attempt to make drawing style identical to X” or whatever.

That said, it looketh pretty aweseome.

Awesome,beatiful,shocking,wonderful,and all those others words of praise.All in all it’s awesome and I look foward to reading the comic every single day.I give it 5 smilies :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: .Keep up the good work!

Yar is right, the art is well done, but the style it’s drawn in is a bit… lumpy?

Aw man, awesome 500th comic man.

Poor Lun, he missed out on his sweeeeeeeeeeet victory and had instead to settle for bittersweet victory.

good…

I say better than anything I could do (hell, the D2 comics were better than I could do) but not quite up to say Megatokyo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still, I say you are getting good :smiley: Just hope that it doesn’t take another (how many years since the D2 comics?) to get twice as good :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of D2, I liked where it was going back then, kinda disappointing that you probably won’t finish it…

Lumpy eh? Yeah, I can see that. I still have a lot of trouble with clothing, and I either make it seamless and straight like spandex, or I go overboard on trying to figure out how wrinkles work and we get that. It’s tricky.

And I’m still practicing, so hopefully it won’t take another 5 years to get much better. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can certainly see improvement from your D2 comics. :smiley:

Yay, Free Candy Day! :slight_smile: