$28655.99 PC System...

www.go-l.com … the most scary PC i’ve ever seen… and the most expensive, ofcourse…
2 Terrabyte of HD, 16 Gig of RAM, etc etc (the rest pale by comparison to those 2 points :P)
go look :slight_smile:

Sweet O_O.

How big is a Terrabyte anyway?

I know what I want for Christmas.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]Sweet O_O.

How big is a Terrabyte anyway? [/b]

A thousand gigabytes.

Hey, with that much memory maybe I can play some of my new games. It seems that 256MB of memory doesn’t cut it anymore…

That and a shitty video card…

Originally posted by X_countryguy
[b]Hey, with that much memory maybe I can play some of my new games. It seems that 256MB of memory doesn’t cut it anymore…

That and a shitty video card… [/b]

Hey! i have a GeForce 256!! that’s the first generation GeForce! :stuck_out_tongue: I can technically sell it as an antique collector’s item :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does it do your taxes? If not then screw it.

Too bad it will go obsolete in a few months. :stuck_out_tongue:

from the production of the
1.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 TB HD.

That’s my system 6 months from now. :hahaha;

('course, by then it’ll cost $1000)

God is in technology.

Man I want that so bad.

I heard that for only 10000 more, they give you your own power plant, too. It might need it.

D-A-M-N! :thud: That is one beast of a PC… but yeah, give it a few months and someone’ll bring out something even better by a factor of about 50 :noway:

Originally posted by CalebNova
I know what I want for Christmas.

Yes, I’m a greedy bastard :mwahaha: .

the price isn’t that high if you stick to the gamer model

That’s nothing.

Give me a couple of millions and I’ll buy a Creed, which is around 12th place on the list of the worlds most powerful computers.

Jesus Christ, don’t let Steve see… he’ll need to clean his keyboard. wink, nudge…

Shh, I just cleaned it >.>;;

Originally posted by Zero
A thousand gigabytes.

Isn’t it technically a 1024 gigabytes?