2. Land of the Dead, the third or fourth of Romero’s movies?

Okay I watched Land of the Dead, being a Zombie fan (could have down without the lesbians kissing, or the nudity at the bar scene though). I felt it was one of the best zombie movies that have been out there, since Shaun of the Dead. Still I read a pamphlet that said that the movie was the third of a Zombie trilogy by George Romero, the other two being Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead (1978, version). But I had thought that Romero had made a third movie in the ‘80s called Day of the Dead, which was part of the story. Wouldn’t this make Land of the Dead the fourth movie? And does anyone know of any other good zombie flicks?

According to <a href=“http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001681/”>the IMDb</a>, Mr. Romero (may he forever be awesome) has directed 4 “_____ of the Living Dead” flicks.

Also, in <a href=“http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418819/trivia”>Land of the Dead’s trivia page</a>, it mentions LotD being the fourth movie in the series.

George A. Romero was so impressed with Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright’s Shaun of the Dead (2004) that he asked them to appear in this, the fourth part of his “Dead” series, as the “photo booth” zombies in the carnival/bar-room sequence.

Yep i thought so.

200 POSTS AWESOME!!!

I believe Day of the Dead is the worst of the four, so many people ignore it.

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead (I’ll agree that this is the worst)
Land of the Dead

It’s the fourth.

Day of the dead was the most idiotic of the four.

Someone’s working on a remake of Day of the Dead. Hopefully it turns out as well as the remake of Dawn of the Dead.

Y’know, everyone who I know that saw the remake of Dawn thought it sucked.

It was fantastic. It didn’t have the same ending as the original Dawn (which, imo, is a good thing; I <I>always</I> turn it off before the motorcycle gang shows up… -_-. The only complaint I hear from anyone is that the zombies were “too fast” or “too aggressive.” I thought it was pretty damn fun for a zombie flick, though.

Well, it’s kinda silly how in Dawn, every human was a Neo, able to dodge pretty much anything. Of course, thanks to Murphy, people could still die.

In Land, … wtf? Those things shamble forward in the good old molasses fashion, yet people seemed to have gotten “Whoops, where did this couch get here? Or this lamp post? Wait, this is a wa… SPLATTER’d” kind of idiots… then again, those sods in the tower probably never had to even fear the things coming near…