1111111!1!1!

Happy 1/11/11:wave:

Uh.

You posted this on January 12.

Time zones, my man :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, November 11th.

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU! THAT’S IT! FUCK YOU SINISTRAL! I’M QUITTING THE SITE!

MAN I had totally forgotten about that.

I actually totally forgot. It’s a reference I know I’m supposed to [STRIKE]forget[/STRIKE] remember herp derp, but I have no idea what the context is.

Staff forum. Some harmless comment made about timezones. X went totally ape shit and got even more pissed off at Sin.

Essentially, no one believed me about how X2k had serious mental problems when he displayed mood swings, paranoia and severe over reactions to everything and how his behavior was totally inappropriate. Mostly because people didn’t give a shit if something wasn’t their problem. When he flipped out about a reference I made to time zones, in the same manner he flipped out about nearly everything I said, it emphasized these 2 points.

No, we believed you

We just thought it was funny rather than concerning

WE ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE >:(

I hope you all get cancer :P.

That’s so you can use us all as GUINEA PIGS!
:hahaha;

I’m holding off till 11/11/11 11:11:11

I’ve already been used as a guinea pig for brain tumor…once is enogh thank you. :).

I’ll admit, I’m not exactly too keen on being a new guinea pig. I don’t think I’m crazy enough to eat something like the culmination of whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

On that note, Happy Birthday Sin! Have some C.A.K.E. Not this C.A.K.E. It’s poison.