Zero Tolerance = Zero Intelligence

How long have you been having these urges to kill tentacled creatures, CH?

Actually, I really thought we got over it when that girl was expelled over the whole tweety bird key chain incident.

Ah yes. That too. That was after the freon kid though. Hm.

And CH, were you a Japanese school girl as a child?

Comment withdrawn.

That’s really sad, narrow-minded bastards… The desecration of Freedom is more of an inside job than an outside job it seems. I can understand it from the schools point of view in a way, but I woulden’t be to worried about it, she likes to write maybe? She sounds very creative…

Wow-- if I got busted every time I wrote something that included bodily harm to one of my teachers and suspended for 10 days for each count… well, let’s just say I’d still be in my sophomore year of high school instead of already graduated from college.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Actually, I really thought we got over it when that girl was expelled over the whole tweety bird key chain incident.

?

And what’s this freon thing?

Originally posted by Inconsistent Form
[b]I can smell the goth overtones from here.

… smells like horse shit. :thud: [/b]

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the gothic subculture. -_-

Originally posted by Cybercompost
You obviously know absolutely nothing about the gothic subculture. -_-

And I fully intend to keep it that way. scuttles off to somewhere or other

God, you fucking perverts. I didn’t mean tentacles in that way, I didn’t even know what the deal with tentacles was until I’d spent a little time here. She just looked like an alien, damn.

Well, I got suspended for arguing about the “One minute of Silence” in my school, some sophomore misheard me or something and reported it…I’m now going to Vocational school and graduating this year because of her…

I also threatened the school 2 times when i was in 9th grade, got suspended for a month, and I was actually happy by the time that freacking sophomore ruined it.

I hope she gets date-raped someday…

That’s going too far, Uriel, chill out and think before you write, there are limits.

Wow, you’re a fucking prick.

Check that. THIS is the most offensive and stupid post I’ve seen… ever.

You just DON’T wish rape on someone, even in jest… damnit- just shut up the next time you have the urge to say something that disgusting. I’m not trying to be a troll or anything- but… this is just WRONG!

One can only assume that you argueing a case wasn’t what normal people consider an arguement. The fact that it made you graduate a year later is most likely a compeltly different issue.

As for hoping she get’s raped, all I have to say is you’re a sick motherfucker, and just thinking that makes you a horrible person.