Zelda: The Minish Cap is awesome.

Its the answer to both our questions

That’s awesome that Europe finally gets a game before NA! Hell, that means it’s later here, but it’s great for you people across the pond!

I’m not sure about whether I’ll try this one.

It has happened last year…

Silent Hill 3 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

From what I’ve seen of Minish Cap, it indeed looks sweet ! But I can’t afford any consoles for a good while…

Since the US got the DS before Europe, Nintendo decided to delay the release of the Minish Cap so it wouldn’t take some of the wind out of the DS’ sales.

And I completely disagree with Pierson’s evaluation of the game. If there’s ever been a Zelda dud…this deserves to be it. It’s a complete and total bastardization of everything the Legend of Zelda is. It’s incredibly short, incredibly easy, the storyline makes a TRUE Zelda fan, such as myself, want to smash things and the enemies are either stab = dead or gangbanging you in a corner. (You want an example of that before the final boss you have to fight 3 of those knights at once.) I dub this game the worst Zelda game I’ve ever played. And I’ve played them all, even small amounts of the CD-I games.

Okay, while it was too short and easy, I still liked it. It was fun!
And as for the gangbanging into a corner, please. Pegasus boots, sprint, turn, slash, repeat, dead.
I prefered it to the original anyway, but that’s the only one, but I never played the CD-I ones. This isn’t to say it wasn’t a good game, just not as good as the others. And this is a comparitive statement, since I think all the ones I’ve played rocked.