Yup, he gets one

Happy birthday RamzaTheSquire!

Why not in the B-Day thread?

Ayep- further proof of how stupid these threads are- giving them to random people who don’t post. o_O

…Steve…i Love Thee…

HAPPY BDAY RAMZATHESQUIRE!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

And Stuff.

Originally posted by Mercenary09
Why not in the B-Day thread?

Well it seems like everyone else can put them out in the main forum, so here we go ^^

You mean pursue a ‘closed’ thread?

Why would it be closed? I’m just wishing him a happy birthday

Well, There is No Reason To Close This Thread…Yet.

(And I Don’t Think Someone Will Start A Flamewar here)

Eh… it just seems if everyone else posts something about wishing Happy B-Day to individuals… there would be the reason :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Ayep- further proof of how stupid these threads are- giving them to random people who don’t post. o_O

He posts…

Personally, I think seperate birthday threads should be restricted to the really well knowns - everybody else can usually party hardy in the birthday thread and be just fine.

And yet another trend has begun…

Oh man… that’s a really harsh thing to say.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
And yet another trend has begun…

No, It Has Not, This Thread is Just Of Some Steve’s Well known Irony/Mockery To a Trend That Was Starting, But After This, I Really Doubt It Continues Any Longer.

Happy barf-day :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Kor
No, It Has Not, This Thread is Just Of Some Steve’s Well known Irony/Mockery To a Trend That Was Starting, But After This, I Really Doubt It Continues Any Longer.

Way off topic, but out of curiosity, Kor, why did you capatilze almost every first letter of every word in that post?

Heh…Sorc, i just tend To ramdomly Capitalize Words When I Write.

But I Really Don’t Know Why…

I’ve noticed a lot of people doing it, too, I think it’s a habit that comes from writing out a lot of names and places and ideas that all require capitalizing, and just get’s ingraved in our heads.

A very merry unbirthday to you.