Yu Yu Hakusho

Has anyone seen this anime? I really like it.

The only episodes I haven’t seen are the ones they originally SHOULD have shown starting this afternoon, which was the final fight with team Toguro in the Dark Tournament Saga. However, they suddenly started showing the Spirit Detective Saga again. Darnit. RIGHT when the final battle was about to take place. -_-

I really enjoy Yu Yu, though. It has its own unique style about it. That, and it’s got action. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ick, its not that great in my opinion, I would even syy it is my least favorite anime.

I like it. It pisses me off that they started the series over again too. I reeeeally wanted to see the next episode too! I mean, the guy Kurama is fighting (damn my poor memory!) is so uber sexy and we all remember what method he is using to mess with Kurama’s head(s). happy fangirl squeal :smiley: And youko Kurama was supposed to appear again!!! Aaaagh! He’s like Inu-Yasha times 100 in bishounen factor!!! DAMN YOU CARTOON NETWORK!!! Aaaa… I’d better drown my sorrows… goes off to read yaoi

Just Like They Did With The Final 15 Episodes Of DBZ.

I Put A Hole In My Wall After That Car Hit Yusuke…

YYH Is Definatly My 3rd Favorite Anime, Mainly For The Sake Of Hiei…

That’s Yusuke. And yeah I watched sine it was originall on Adult Swim…then instead of hearing Genkai say “Half assing” she said “Half hearted” which was a bit…sad. And Omega, please tell me you mean the end of the Tournament and not the serires seeing how it has around 100 eps. Btw, any idea on whay the hell these dumbasses release a good anime then piss us all off by not completing the dubbing before they release it?

Maybe Cause They Know That We’ll Come Back…

The series has been on show some five times here in Brazil.

I think Kuabara being out of the group near the last saga is sad. I did love the series though, it adds something new to animes.

Originally posted by Crotanks
That’s Yusuke. And yeah I watched sine it was originall on Adult Swim…then instead of hearing Genkai say “Half assing” she said “Half hearted” which was a bit…sad. And Omega, please tell me you mean the end of the Tournament and not the serires seeing how it has around 100 eps. Btw, any idea on whay the hell these dumbasses release a good anime then piss us all off by not completing the dubbing before they release it?

Yeah, that’s what I meant, the end of the Tournament.

I don’t know why they release it BEFORE they finish the dubbing, as an oppose to releasing it all at once.

Heh. Btw, Ren, that Kuwabara (learn how to spell their names!). And as Duo said about us coming back for more, that does nothing but piss a lot of people off. We go back for it when they start showing the good parts again, and then the parts where the dumbasses fubered up. Otherwise, we’re just hating the bastards and then being glad they got off their lazy asses to release the entire series. Well, maybe not lazy. You know what I mean.

Why Couldn’t They Just Kinda Leave Out The Non-Hiei Or Yoko Kurama Episodes And Show Us The Rest Of The Series…I Think That Makes Sense…

You’re also full of crap :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw, is that a Sanosuke sprite?

Originally posted by Duo
Why Couldn’t They Just Kinda Leave Out The Non-Hiei Or Yoko Kurama Episodes And Show Us The Rest Of The Series…I Think That Makes Sense…

Yeah, and why don’t they just cut out the entire Dark Tournament Saga? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yoko Kurama is cool :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re also full of crap :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw, is that a Sanosuke sprite?

Yep, Thats Sano And His Best Friend Mr. Sake…

Heh, Balmung as an avvy. Thats Creepy :P. Hey, if possible, go to http://www.dothack.com then go to games then copy and paste Balmung’s pic for me (in paint) and email it to me please. Gonna make myself a wallpaper for once.

Heh, Balmung as an avvy. Thats Creepy :P.

Balmung in your sig. THAT’S creepy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, if possible, go to http://www.dothack.com then go to games then copy and paste Balmung’s pic for me (in paint) and email it to me please. Gonna make myself a wallpaper for once.

Sure thing.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean the pic of Balmung in his character description, or like the one I have in my avatar?

His character description.
Btw, you mind making it a bmp file and zipping it or something?

Btw, any idea on whay the hell these dumbasses release a good anime then piss us all off by not completing the dubbing before they release it?

I would guess that they’d want to see if it’s worth running the whole series before committing the resources to handle translating and dubbing it. Think of it - one of the anime distribution companies does the work on the show. Say CN orders 13 episodes of whatever from whoever has the rights to the show…Pioneer, whoever. If Pioneer goes and does all 100+ episodes at once, and CN shows it and it’s a ratings flop and the network decides not to order any more episodes, Pioneer would be stuck with a whole bunch of episodes dubbed but with no buyer.

Honestly, hearing everyone complain about CN showing reruns is starting to piss me off. A few years ago, you couldn’t see ANY of this stuff on TV, aside from DBZ, Sailor Moon, and a few more random things. 26 episodes of a show is a full season. What does one of the major networks do when they’ve reached the end of a season? THEY SHOW RERUNS. You should fall to your knees and WORSHIP Cartoon Network for the way they handle the series. In the past, they’ve given us WAY more than a single season’s worth of episodes at a time - there’s no way we would’ve gotten DBZ so quickly otherwise. Now quit your damn whining and be happy that we have such fine programming available to us today, censorship issues aside.

Heh. I suppose you’re right. Sorry for the complaints, RPT.

I wasn’t complaining, I was just a bit disappointed. It WAS at the final battle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yu Yu hakusho is a very good anime as well as manga.
I like it alot and normally I don’t get that attached to anime, and i think I would die if they stopped airing it on TV. oh, the dude Kurama is fighting is Karasu, I think.