Yowza!

I think that might ruin it slightly, Aeris died an honourable death (so the planet could live). Lets leave her that way.

But think of all those who would want to have Aeris resurrected?
I just wonder how it’s gonna be done in English… Will it be subtitles, different actors or spoken?

Yeah, I’m still having trouble keeping a clean pair of pants ever since I heard about Advent Children :hahaha;

and Jenova’s Witness, I’m thinking more along the lines of either:

a - The Lifestream rejected Sephiroth because his heart and mind are so full of pain, hatred, and insanity.

b - The Lifestream had trouble containing Sephiroth, either for the same reason or because he wanted to get back at Cloud so strongly.

Either way seems like a good reason for his return to me.

I know many people would like to see Aeris alive again, but many times an “anime resurrection” is poorly done/explained.

As for the English versions, I would either want it subbed (to get a more accurate plot), or dubbed, just to see who they get to play each part.

Originally posted by Mako
[b]Yeah, I’m still having trouble keeping a clean pair of pants ever since I heard about Advent Children :hahaha;

and Jenova’s Witness, I’m thinking more along the lines of either:

a - The Lifestream rejected Sephiroth because his heart and mind are so full of pain, hatred, and insanity.

b - The Lifestream had trouble containing Sephiroth, either for the same reason or because he wanted to get back at Cloud so strongly.

Either way seems like a good reason for his return to me. [/b]

Or C. To get all the fangirls to go. ^.~

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
What is there to possibly consider about Vincent and Yuffie?

They were optional characters. Meaning, they didn’t effect the story if you didn’t get them. It would be kind of odd to have them in the movie, because they weren’t in the cut scenes… and didn’t play a large role in the story.

Ahhhh… I thought he was implying romantic involvement… yeah, let’s forget that that happened…

Er… according to GMR magazine, which I read just today, it’s not a movie sequel, it’s a GAME sequel, to be called FF7-2, and the official announcement is going to be made in the Tokio Game Show, which is this weekend.

Of course, maybe the GMR people just heard the rumor wrong.

Or maybe BOTH are right, and we’ll get a new game AND a movie?

Either would rock.

We’ll see…

IMO a game sequel FF7-2 would rock way more. But I’m contempt with either.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and make an off-the-wall, wacky prediction about what happened.

[spoiler]Remember the big scene where Cloud cast away his doubts and regained his sense of self? Well, that “mistaken identity” that was shaken off by Cloud and Tifa went somewhere. Namely, it became a living, breathing thing; a shapeshifter, perhaps. A shapeshifting being composed of Cloud’s identity crisis; disguised as one of the many beings Cloud was told to be… the incomplete Sephiroth clone.

This being is a tortured soul… it lives in constant mental anguish, unable to grasp a sense of self. It doesn’t know what the hell it is, or what it’s here for. It’s jealous of Cloud… who has his memories returned, knows who he is, and has won over his sweet Tifa… The only way for him to obtain a sense of self and get his Tifa to love him would be to kill the real Cloud and “become” Cloud!

Or perhaps it’s a deranged, FF7-obsessed, angst-ridden teenager who writes gothic poetry and threatens to “erase his existence”, even though we know that he doesn’t have the guts.[/spoiler]

damn dalton, how long’d it take you to come up with that.

Well, you gotta give him credit . . . it’s a pretty good insight.

Dalton, interesting idea.

I just want to see a big proper battle, just to see how they would do it. Also I wonder whether the Turks, will make a reappearance

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
I’m still in shock over this

Agreed. Man. This looks so awesome. I found out about this a few days ago (probably around the same time this topic was originally made?), but wowee, :hyperven:

Cloud… Sephiroth… Ultra-Amazing Rendering… faints:thud: