You've just been given a million bucks, what do you do?

Well, what do you do?

vee must close zee doomsday gap ya?

Hookers. That says it all.

I’d most probably give half of it to charity, put a quarter of it into some kind of account for my children and spend the rest.

Use some to piss off those I hate and blow the rest on self gratification.

I’d probably give part away to charity, then blow the rest on an anti-doomsday device!

Again, part to charity. Then, I’d spend a load on my own computer and internet connection so I didn’t get bugged so much by my family! :slight_smile: Some more would go on games, then I’d just save whatever’s left!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Hookers. That says it all.

O_O?!

O_O’

Please tell me you’re joking… :slight_smile:

Ya know, I put that up there as a joke…

What about anime and music? And toys r us??? ^ _ ^
:moogle:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
[b]O_O?!

O_O’

Please tell me you’re joking… :slight_smile: [/b]

Well, kinda. I won’t blow ALL 1,000,000 on hookers!

Same as what I do with all my money: put it in the bank and forget about it.

I would give 90% of the winnings to some charitable institutions, mostly a few large donations to major institutions such as Doctors Without Borders or Greenpeace. In addition to helping others, I should hope that my charity might have some moral influence on the greedy society in which I live. I would keep the remainder, but spend it mostly on further academic pursuits (graduate school, doctoral work) and place the rest in a contingence fund.

Quote Office Space:

Guy 1: “If I had a million dollars, I’d sit on my ass and do nothing. That’s right!”

His neightbour: “You don’t need a million dollars to do that bud, just look at my cousin: He’s dead broke an’ he don’ do shit!”

Guy 1: “Well, what’d you do if you had a million dollars?”

Neighbour: “Do two chicks at the same time!”

Give it all away to those who need it.

Yea, I somehow doubt that you would give it all away. In fact, I doubt any of you would give any of it away at all.

If the stock market was in better shape, I’d invest it. Since it isn’t, I’d just toss it into a checking account and spend it on whatever.

Nothing

i would get a fucking sweet bass, a fucking sweet guitar, some fucking sweet drums, some fucking sweet amps, a bunch of CDs, then donate most of it to charity.