Your favorite char

Heh, fine, i won’t ask then.

And about the druid, that’s a maybe, wolfies don’t get much for morphing, but the pooh bears do.

Originally posted by AngelOfShadows
And by the way Exo, i really don’t know you, but i know that if you have to use lame, hacked and duped items to get far in the game, then you’re far from elite.

Acctually, yes I got an occy ring, so what, it’s going to be gone by 1.10…

No I don’t need hacked duped items to get far in the game either, whats one occy ring going to do… Honestly…

Are my items too 1337 for you?

Elite? Far from it. I simply hold no respect for people that use those kinds of items. Sure, you might be stronger and able to kill faster. But how does that make the game fun?

I’m a 100% legit player. NONE of my characters use anything hacked. Even with what I use, i can kill stuff pretty quick. I’ve found that the harder you work to kill, the more fun it can be. Although, with my 81 Barb, in cows, it takes a while to bring em down, WWing in and out gets too repetative. But he is legit and i’m damn proud of it. I’d rather not be like everyone else in order to “pwn”, as people would put it.

But hey, that’s me, i simply honor those who can play without using those items for “advantages”. But you’re not as hacked as i’ve seen some people…with iths, bugged valor, bugged string, havoc jewels and all that crap. Oh well, i just hope you realized that if you did pay for anything that is illegal like that, you were officially ripped off once 1.10 comes around (hopefully soon).

Acctually I got it for free… :smiley:

Originally posted by AngelOfShadows
And by the way Exo, i really don’t know you, but i know that if you have to use lame, hacked and duped items to get far in the game, then you’re far from elite.

I completly agree. Elite ones quests trought all the way.

I aquired two vampire gazes, an arreats face, another lidless grim shield, 3 +100 psn small charms, And another skin of vipermagi yesterday