You wouldn't ass rape your cat...would you?

I don’t know if this has been posted or not, but this video is awesome. It is a parody of all of those stupid ass anti piracy ads that they put at the beginning of most DVDs now days. Video by Zachary Byron Helm, who also did LoZ: A Pain In My Ass and Emo Assault Squadron

observe

They’re gonna have to try a lot harder than that :confused:

The most annoying part on the original ad is that it is shown to the audience that LEGITIMATELY purchase said DVDs… And the context of the advertisement doesn’t quite fit the niche of copying a piece and liking it so much that you just have to share it…

This just might be the best thread title in the history of the boards. Thread does not deliver though.

We both know know they’re filthy pirates in their hearts, right? (Which reminds me iPods can only be synchronised with one pc at a time, deleting files by a different pc. Heaven forfend people keep their older pc.)

You wouldn’t summon the Antichrist. Don’t pirate intellectual content.

I would, but I’ve also been called a terrible person on more than one occasion. So, make of that what you will. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fortunately I’ve never been compared to Hitler like someone here coughcoughsincoughcough.

So, what you’re saying is that it’s okay to assrape Sin?

My cat tried it.

She’s still waiting for him, staring, always staring, always waiting. Even dead, she’s waiting for him.

I feel sorry for that cat and Zero’s cat. I’ll restrain myself from going into another pirating rant for now.

So you’re going to mention that you have a dissenting opinion, but not state it? But the whole reason for a forum is the exchange of ideas!

And the exchange of ideals!

I just don’t feel like venting right now. I’ve had a bad cold all weekend. In a nutshell, I don’t see the point and those who do it should be punished somehow.

Stuff you can’t go into a store and buy, fine, download that. However, if you can go buy it, you should.

For the record, all of my DVDs are legal. I’m just overly annoyed by the fact that I cannot fast forward through the said anti-piracy ads. I also think the RIAA and MPAA take things way too seriously. Really, the consumer is getting fucked, since we pay a lot more for DVDs than what they cost to make. But I digress. That said, I support free enterprise.

Biophilia. A disgusting perversion.

They have to make a profit somehow. They would like to stay in business.

Point taken. However, I believe that most of the industry as a whole already has enough money to lead extravagant lives that will carry on to their future generations. I do show my support through the medium of purchasing DVDs and CDs(in particular underground labels who actually need the support), however, since I have no car, and we have no record stores outside of Wal-Mart, Hot Topic and Best Buy in my town, I’ve resorted to P2P for a few reasons. Plus, if I lose something or someone steals it, I damn sure don’t wanna pay for it again. I’ve repurchased things too many times, and with our economy the way it is, I can’t afford to keep doing so.

I don’t remember the last time I paid for music or movies or anything else I can just download

Only if my cat was Nicole Kidman.

Even then, I’d wine-and-dine that feline first before hitting it like Captain Caveman.

In fact, forget the cat. I would just butt-slam Nicole Kidman.

Titties.

I think I saw in an interview somewhere that Nicole Kidman doesn’t like being raped.

You had to see it in an interview just to be sure? :stuck_out_tongue: