You will tell me what games to buy and I will listen.

I just discovered the joys of the ancient GB/GBC back-catalogue, and I’ve decided to get some, since GAME sells them for about £5 each. So tell me good residents of RPGC, which Gameboy/Gameboy Colour games should I spend my money on?

“The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX”, “The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons” and “Lufia III: Whatever It’s Called” are the only GBC games I’ve played.

All that Seraphim mentioned are good. Other good ones are any Dragon Warrior games (even Dragon Warrior Monsters). The Pokemon games are good too.

Castlevania : The Adventure, Castlevania II : Belmont’s Revenge, Sagaia (aka Darius II), any Mega Man game.

Tetris. :-p

Failing that, Metroid 2: Return of Samus, Donkey Kong '94, any of the Wario Land games.

Mario Tennis for the GBC. Best tennis game ever made. You bastard!

Final Fantasy Adventure, Final Fantasy Legends 1-3

Poké games: My Rival!

Tetris or even the rarer Tetris DX!! The GB Mario Games are only availible on the GB but it’s very common.

BN
Hint for B/w on GBC/GBA before Gameboy logo disapear when your turn it on. Hit b and left together. ( <- + B )

Heh, i was about to say that. :stuck_out_tongue: Only GB game i still play :stuck_out_tongue:

Mario Golf is really good. Its got some great RolePlaying aspects, which work suprisingly well in an RPG. Survival Kids is also a great psuedo-rpg. I only say psuedo because it deviates from the RPG path only slightly, but its usually for the better, because its quite the fresh game.

And what is this GAME catalogue you speak of? I’d like to get my hands on some of these old games myself.

It’s not a catalogue, it’s just a games shop that happens to have a huge selection of retro games and consoles.

Hmm… SG covered all the GB games I own. :stuck_out_tongue:

But, the Revelations: Demon Slayer (I think that’s the title, its a Megami Tensei game) looks like its pretty good.

Metal Gear: Ghost Babel

Damn, can’t believe I forgot Ghost Babel. smacks himself

Revelations: The Demon Slayer. I loved that game. O_o