You people are meanies :(

i dun care if he’s an english teacher i am dysleksic so i hav a exsuce

Thats what a friend of mine always says even though he’s not. He just really sucks at spelling. And I hate grammical errors.

Errors in punctuation and grammar cannot be excused by dyslexia!

I’m a she by the way, and very rarely serious.

well actually it can becuse i have dyslekcia in speling, and i didnt no u wer a girl sorri

LOL :D

Well, you CAN take a moment and do spellcheck. I hate it when people who have shit spelling blame it on some sort of disease. I have a dyslexic friend and she can type better than all of the victims who say so. Forgive me for being harsh, but it just burns me up.

Trinity, my main problem with you is you make generalizing arguments based upon incomplete knowledge and instantly assume you’re right. The rap argument for example. As well as your ‘punk’ bands in the rock thread, and your definition of ‘goth’. If you don’t know something, at least admit it. I sometimes have a problem in this area too, but at least I can tell when I’m beaten, and usually say it soon afterwords.

EDIT: Also, your Avatar says ‘[You] Hate Me? YAY!’ so shouldn’t you be glad if you’re treated cruelly?

oi mate i dont know you yeah but dont get rude for no apparent reason okay

This is just the internet. When you are forced into the real world outside your home (and I wonder why it hasn’t happened yet, you’re past the age for it), people will treat you like you really deserve should you keep speaking like that.

And you don’t have dislexia, you simply have very bad language skills and/or are too lazy to type properly and . Probably the kind that makes people repeat semesters in schools.

I’m not trying to be rude, I’m trying to explain my actions. I have a policy of saying what I actually think. Exactly what I think. To many people, this comes off as rude, but I believe it’s much more respectful than lying to someone so as not to offend them. That’s treating them like a little child and I hate when people do it to me, so I try not to do it to them.
Also, since you don’t know me, you can’t know this, so it isn’t your fault, but punk rock is my thing. So is Goth, to a degree. People misunderstanding or misusing these things is the second fastest way to anger me, and when set off on them, I don’t let it go until I’m certain the ‘offender’ realizes what they said that was, in either my opinion or fact, wrong.
So, in short, I apologize if I come off as rude, but you had the bad luck to ‘push my buttons’ as it were, and I may have gone a little overboard. I tend to be a little blunt in the way I say things, and I’m sorry for that too.