You may hate me for this

I’m planning on making a group of games about using the restroom. It won’t show any privees, but a game based on crapping?

It’s been done.

Try out Toilet Kids for the PC Engine (TurboGrafx 16), for instance. If I remember correctly, it’s a shooter where you play as a little boy who, while taking a dump, gets sucked into his toilet and has to fight off various feces-based enemies.

Then there’s Water Closet, for those who are particularly adventurous. Basically a graphical adventure game with the most disgusting fetishes imaginable (Said fetishes are pretty much exclusively related to urination, defecation or menstruation (or a combination of the three)).

And I’m sure that’s just the tip of the iceburg…

How the hell do you know about these things Hiryuu?!

Water Clos- damnit. :frowning:

Something Awful

Why would you do this?

To be an asshole.

Okay, so what Genre is this? Gameplay style? Story? Controls? ‘Feel’? Please stop making these announcements with nothing to back you up, its only giving off the impression that your another wannabe out there.

As Steve alluded to, there’s a review for Water Closet on Something Awful.

I’m not sure where I first heard about Toilet Kids. It was several years ago, but I remember finding the ROM, downloading it, and playing it. It was an interesting experience, to say the least.

seems so…you do know stain someday your gonna get the sh*t kicked outa you at school?

You beat me to it, but only because I went to work and I’m on the East Coast.

THAT game would interesting attachments…

Or his name will become very fitting… for his underwear. :wink:

Make a poop RPG

I’ll look foward to that XD

Yeah! And we should base it off the Captain Dingleberry and the Fecal Four comic book.

Sorry but I don’t stain my pants. I’m not like you.