You know what?

Epic is the kind of person who gets annoyed when Cartoon Network restarts anime, and he get’s very annoyed when they restart a good anime that he likes. Epic extremly dislikes Cartoon Network for first restarting Kenshin, and now Yu Yu Hakusho… Epic is pissed, yes he is…

Then we’re two. I hate it specially because they mostly change something (often cutting scenes).

Epic doesn’t even care when they cut stuff out, if he cared enough to see everything he’d buy the dvds with his nonexisting money. No, Epic just hates when they restart a series right before a freaking major plot point and battle.

Wow. I guess I make 3. I like YYH and RK, but now I just hate Cartoon Network for being dumbasses. Showing part of an anime series then start over…you’d figured the dumbfucks would get the idea after the DBZ shit…wait, we’ll still have to do this with GT…oh, son of a is cut here by CN and then has replaced dialogue Oh, for pete’s sake… [/CN edit]

Then I would be 4. The only thing Vic hates more than the restarting of an anime series he gets into is when people talk in the third person… it’s creepy.:frowning:

Frameskip stopped watching anime on CN because Frameskip thinks that the DVD is better. Frameskip also can get better fansubs free from friends.

I’d buy the DVDs but my money is invisible so many stores won’t accept it.

I’ve got the money, but thats for DBZ: The Legacy of Goku 2 and Metallica - Saint Anger.

[shock]I’d Rather Get A Job And Buy The DVD’s Rather Then Put Up With This Again…[/shock]

zhou yu also hates it when cartoon network restarts an anime…

Not sure how big the list is now, but add my name to it, for I get totally annoyed, when they restart it (or at least go back several episodes) just as something big is happening!! It has just happen so many times, it really gets under my skin!!

freakishfae is a sad fangirl when CN restarts animes. Nooo! My precious youko Kurama!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :hyperven:

Yeah here, they restarted DBZ all the time.There are 200 + eps to this series, no?And they ALWAYS frigged it up and it takes months to get back to where they originally left off.Especially annoying when one fight can last a week and a half.

Chris-chris too…:frowning: …:fungah: …:eek: …

oh stop complaining, YTV must have restarted DBZ all the way from the beginning at least a dozen times, it took them almost 8 years to show the entire series, and that was with 10 episodes a week on average.

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9326

'Nuff said.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Epic doesn’t even care when they cut stuff out, if he cared enough to see everything he’d buy the dvds with his nonexisting money. No, Epic just hates when they restart a series right before a freaking major plot point and battle.

Many networks do that all the time… Grrrrr!:fungah:

The point is that in Japan they show the series one chapter a week, because of this they only sell a certain block of chapters so the anime lasts longer and they can squish more $$$ (With toys and all that).