You got a McJob?

http://www.wbbm780.com/asp/ViewMoreDetails.asp?ID=30547

Haw! My friends brother has a McJob.

When McDonalds rule the world every word will have a McTag.

MMMM Food.

McDonalds will rule the world, and then there will be nothin but fat people. :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
[b]MMMM Food.

McDonalds will rule the world, and then there will be nothin but fat people. :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: [/b]

heh i havent eaten at McDonalds or really any fast food joint in like 2 years =)

Originally posted by Jakanden
heh i havent eaten at McDonalds or really any fast food joint in like 2 years =)

Probaly a good thing, because I eat a lot of fast food I am going to die at age 22. Yep going to die, but yet I wont stop eating all this killin food. Its just so good. mmmm food.:yipee:

I had a McJob over the summer, it wasn’t at a fast food place though. I worked at a local RV place, which didn’t take much skill and I probably couldn’t advance too much in it. Which qualifies it as a McJob.

Heh, pretty cool.

The other reason why McDonald’s didn’t like “McJob” being in the dictionary with that definition is because it’s remarkably similar to the name McJOBS, which is a workforce program they sponsor for mentally and physically challenged people. They said that it’s a trademark thing, but I think it’s also about indirectly slamming the disabled.

I understand about how the dictionary includes words (just look at “doh”), but oh well.

I had never even heard the word “McJob” used in a context like this until I read an article about it.

Yeah. One time, during my sophmore summer band trip, me and this colorguard went in the back of the McDonalrds play place, and she gave me a McJob. However, I didn’t think it was authentic, because she “gave it MY way”

And that’s the last time I’ll ever eat ketchup straight from the packet.

Well, which is more fucked up? That, or what this topic pretains too?

You were in marching band doing that Kagato???

Thats like a Cavies thing( DCI)!!

heck, my band director dont even let the boys and girls get togeter except on the field for practice or a game or compition.

Every summer i get a different McJob.

Hopefully i’ll get a real one when it matters.

Pfft…what-EVER. Even if they do decide to edit it out of the dictionary, people are still gonna use the word, whether they like it or not.

Originally posted by Trillian
Pfft…what-EVER. Even if they do decide to edit it out of the dictionary, people are still gonna use the word, whether they like it or not.

Its true. And even MORE people are going to use the word now, just because its been all over the media.

Corporations are evil no matter which way you look at it.

Actually, young skywalker, padawan marcher, that was just a joke. I would do something like that in a MUCH more public place. But no, I’ve never done something like that. Every colorguard I know up to this point has too much decency for that. There were waaaay too many times I WISH that shit would happen in the marching band, but no. Thats what I get from being from a small-assed school, I guess. Note the McJob non-authentic joke was based off the Burger King “Have it Your Way” catch phrase

Just wanted to be a bit analitical or something I guess. It was a really bad pun, I know. plays the Price is Right “YOU SUCK” fanfare -buuum bum buum BUUuuuummmm-

Man, if I were McDonalds, I’d be pretty pleased with this result - media coverage means more people will want to go to McDonalds and it just lines the pockets of CEOs. Of course, it could be a pretty strategic move for McDonalds to blow it all out of proportion, just to get all over the media, which is basically just like advertising space nowadays if corporations are involved, doesn’t matter if the corporation is getting sued for being jerks or whatever, because the people that watch are dumb and the media companies are all part of/indebted to the big corporations anyways.

Though I agree with Curtis, corporations are pretty bad - mainly because they’re not actually “people,” they’re “money-making entities” - and money is the only reason they exist.

-Mazrim Taim