You get it right... Then you fuck it up! WHY?!

He actually said that it all went to hell after X5, which generally means everything after it was bad. He then said that X6 wasn’t, which is what doesn’t make sense.

Who the heck cares about rank in X5? It isn’t like in MMZ where you get new skills, it’s just one or two letters that do nothing. The real flaw in X5 is the stupid clock and the random story branching where you could lose even though you did everything right.

X6 has two big flaws. One of them is that the upgrades don’t work for both characters, so if you get all the Health Tanks for one character, the other one will end up killed in five seconds. The second one is simple: It’s way too easy. Except for the first boss in Gate’s lab everyone else is a wimp. I glared at the screen for the duration of the credits when I beat Sigma on my second try.

I’ll agree that X6 was much too easy. I actually beat it with Zero after giving X all the health tanks. It was pretty pathetic.
X5’s story was its main downside for me, but overall, I liked it pretty well. I still don’t think either of them were as good as X4, which is probably my favourite of the series.

My favorite is X3, the story was still good, it was the peak of the X games.

What I meant was that X5 was when they started to imlplement bullshit that in later games would hurt bad…X6 is like a floating island, slowly, but surely, getting away from the suckiness of X5. Yes, it was too easy. I mean, Sigma was a FUCKING ZOMBIE. I got to Sigma, & expected a bad-ass first form…but a ZOMBIE. That was pathertic, though the second form was bad-ass…it still was way too easy, way to go, Capcom…

Warrior Within is good… The combat system’s been given a nice boost… and the enemies are a lot better and tougher… the storyline is nice but PoP:WW Does NOT RAPE SoT’s corpse cause SoT’s a masterpiece…

Firstly, Look at the music in SoT… It’s heaven… WW just has metal guitarists jamming their asses off…

Also, the prince was actually a decent character in SoT… In WW, he’s just a irritating brat shouting stupid arrogant one-liners…

And thirdly, WW wears this whole mortal kombat look that pissed off a lot of gamers… PoP is NOT about blood, gore, and dark atmosphere…

Yeah, that’s pretty much my point of view…

I think he misunderstood what “raping the corpse” meant.

I thought that expression accurately portrayed my negative feelings about the game. I mean, there’s maggots and everything. I guess I was wrong.

And how do you propose developers experiment without making the 3D titles that you loathe and detest so much? Or does the series name actually carry that much weight with you? Let’s take a hypothetical example: Say you really hated FF7. Would you have preferred that Squaresoft had called the game something else, like Cloud’s Crazy Cyberpunk Adventure? Does the name really make much of a difference? Does it have any impact whatsoever on all the 2D FFs (assuming you liked all of those)? It’s not time travel. You can’t change a game that’s already been made. Even a poorly-done re-release doesn’t prevent you from playing the original.

Oh yeah, and read everything Hiryuu said, very carefully.