You dumb asses

Stop making Birthday threads. They’re going to make it against the rules to make Birthday Threads! If you make a fucking thread for every birthday, people are going to stop giving a shit about anyones birthday. JEESH!

WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE SHIT ABOUT BIRTHDAYS, AFTER ALL, THEY MEAN THERE’S ONE LESS YEAR UNTIL WE’RE RID OF THE GUY.

Hypocrit.

Oooooh, you are dark.

You stupid charle…

Get your boyfriend to call his top gun friends and firebomb his house with F-15s

Charle: Didn’t you make yourself a BD thread? ~_^ (Though, I agree we should stick to the official one, so as not to clutter the Board.)

Nul: That’s one way of looking at it. OR, you could look at it as another successful year of survival in a world where NOBODY knows when he or she will die. ^_~

:too bad: Nul = Goth

:hyperven: Wil = Pollyanna

:hahaha;

I’m not goth. Just a pessimist.

And I’m not Pollyanna. Too old, for one thing. And male. :hahaha;

Seriously, though, I’m not exactly an optimist. I’m all too aware of the injustice of the Human Condition, of how we live in a random world, never even knowing when we will die. But, you can either sulk about it, or enjoy what you have while you have it. I choose the latter.
:cool:

Pessemists are rarely dissapointed.

And I’m not certain, but I think Charlemagne’s birthday thread was sarcastic.

LIKE 3 PEOPLE WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE BIRTHDAY THREAD!!! WTF?! WISH ME A BIRTHDAY OF HAPPINESS!

I don’t know why I think that way. It’s just a hunch

I deserve a birthday thread, but I didnt get one! Princes0 sure as hell doesnt deserve one, nobody likes her except nineten.

The only thing you deserve is an ear toss

And me. >=(

Like I said, Nobody!

There are people who are actually active on the boards who get less mention than that, and you don’t hear their asses whining.

YEAH!

You forgot this charlemagne.

This forum goes in cycles of no one but a couple of people wishing others’ birthday’s and then a lot of people wishing happy birthday. Probably depends on whose birthday, screw them if they aren’t the famous leet people. :slight_smile:
Most people know that always wishing happy birthday makes the practice seem less sincere, or they will find out sometime.

You duumb aaasss!

Thank ewe ^ _ ^

There is someone who deserves a birthday thread today… even though he’s technically not a member of RPGC. But oh well, he’s just cool like that.