You don't half find some odds things on IMDb...

clicka

I’m guessing this is fairly old news, but it practically knocked me out laughing… I never knew the old guy had such a vast film career (asides from his cameo on Red Dwarf, of course) :thud:

Wow he did a lot of films and scenes after he died. Impressive.

Well, Hitler was an amazing and great man.

Insane, psychotic, and delusional mind you, but great nonetheless.

>_>

Wow. Too bad they were all war documentaries, i was expecting something like “The sound of music” or something.

Originally posted by Starstorm

Especially in Pearl Harbour!

<font size=1>Oh wait it says he was uncredited.</font size=1>

I’m not quite sure that Hitler was involved in Pearl Harbor. tHink that was all Japanese, there.

Originally posted by StarStorm
I’m not quite sure that Hitler was involved in Pearl Harbor. tHink that was all Japanese, there.

Hehe I was being sarcastic, and he is listed in imdb for being in footage shown in the movie or something like that.

Heh. Otay. I’m jus tsleepy I guess. Severe comprehension deficit until I nap.

I wish they would stop doing that. It makes my work difficult when the dead doesn’t stay dead but goes and do movies, write books and do radio shows.

Didn’t you know that anyone who’s appeared on TV is immortal? ;-p

Originally posted by Nebagram
Didn’t you know that anyone who’s appeared on TV is immortal? ;-p

Only if people keep laughing at them. And only as long as the media lasts, which is just about ten years for DVDs.

[sings] Whistle while you work!
Hitler was a jerk!
… um … whatever that guy’s name was that rhymes with “beanie” … cut his weenie,
Now it doesn’t work!

Scuse me! [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

Going back to “odd stuff on IMDB” … I’m more worried about THIS than about Hitler.

The sheer fact that the “big star” of the movie appears to be Goldberg is more worrying than anything. :get it?:

Oh GOD. Are they STILL working on it? What sort of new type of crack jsut came out?

Originally posted by Nebagram
The sheer fact that the “big star” of the movie appears to be Goldberg is more worrying than anything. :get it?:

Nah, they just don’t know who else is gonna be in it.

originally posted by StarStorm
Well, Hitler was an amazing and great man.

with same b-day as me ^^.
erm…anyways i guess he wasn’t in springtime for hitler then.

Hitler as a Talk Show Host!

Oh my god, Giz, I think I love you.

It didn’t have his cameo in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade listed, what a crap website.

Damnit!
I’m bad at this whole Hosting business.