You all simply must see these two movies. Spoilers of sorts.

I watched a couple movies recently. Now, I hate movies. But these aren’t stories… they’re reality breakers.

I Heart Huckabees: Sure, it’s a story. But it goes along well with what I’m saying here. A 21-or-so-year-old man, Albert Markovski, is the director of the local Open Spaces committee. Open Spaces = renamed Greenpeace. Brad Stand is a vile executive who uses his male charm to get things done at his company, Huckabees. Huckabees = renamed Sears. Two 'Existential Detectives come into the picture, leading through a series of consequences and happenings involving a doorman, a firefighter, and a supermodel, and even Shania Twain. Funny as hell, but also has quite a bit to do with what I’m trying to say here.

What the !@#$ do we know? This movie started it all. The story is minimal, and hard to follow through all of the philosophers talking. This one is MAINLY about breaking down your reality and looking at things differently.

Now, I must warn you. After seeing these movies, if you’re left alone with your thoughts for very long, because it could change you permanently, though for better or for worse is completely up to you.

Already saw the second one…trying to comprehend quantum theory, philosophy, and regular science together is a mindscrew. Makes for an interesting musing, though. :smiley:

I saw a commercial for that second one. Is that Marlee Matlin in there?

If it airs here then maybe I will, not that I’ve a need to break reality more than I already have. It broke to me during my philosophy class in high school, though watching Boogiepop Phantom in one sitting probably has a lot to do with it too.

the first one has some pretty funny moments and is generally good. The second one was supposed to be more disappointing than what I’d expect, although I haven’t seen it.

Yes. She’s damn sexy for a deaf chick, eh?

Maybe it’s that redhead fetish again… damnit.