Yet another review thread...

Yeah, it’s that thing again. It’s just sad to see something like this die out so often, but with God as my witness, IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK!

Basic premise: Take a fic from the archive, review it, and if you feel like it, give it a rating from * to . ( being the highest.) Let’s see how long it takes for this to die a long, lonely death.

Origins Saga = ***** or the

!!!

Christmas Saga = ***

If the extent of the review is a bunch of asterices, I’d say this thread will die pretty fast. I’ll do one in a little bit, probably. Sometime this weekend for sure though, but I’ve got to go read something first.

Originally posted by demigod
If the extent of the review is a bunch of asterices, I’d say this thread will die pretty fast. I’ll do one in a little bit, probably. Sometime this weekend for sure though, but I’ve got to go read something first.

The review is basically a paragraph telling what you like, don’t like, etc. The asterices are just something you can use if you want to (it’s not required). Look at the review section of the Fanfiction Archive to see some examples.

I was kind of commenting on Gemini’s post, as that was all he did (and include a large, crude picture of a bomb).

Review: Joining the Lifestream
A well written short piece about Aeris after her death. The tone of the story feels very natural and the setting is described in such a way that it supports the work.
Overal: ****

Thank god, someone finally took the initiative :wink:

Review: Darkness Falls by Pierson
****1/2
-Extremely well-written, gripping storyline, it’s long, but deep, never plodding, and has one of the most heart-wrenching endings I’ve ever read in a fanfic. Only criticism could be the spelling and grammar, which isn’t 100%, but other than that, it’s easily the best AU fic I’ve ever read :slight_smile:

First thing- I drew the bomb myself.

Second thing- In Origins, I like the idea about there being several Galloways, excuse me, evil Galloways my brother and I have to fight and defeat. Most recently, I liked the idea of my brother setting us in Homestar’s world.

One thing I actually got to do was kill someone with my trademark attack, Etnie Blast. Now, I shall do this, ETNIE BLAST!!! blasts the bomb he put in a few posts ago.