YES! FUCK YES IN FACT!

Whatever. At least I didn’t fail as badly as Liverpool in the EPL.

Don’t these guys have archery practice to attend to or something?

For a second, I thought Darkness meant court like a date, then I realized there was a legal system to, and it wasn’t nearly so funny.

Yeah, I watched the whole damn thing… Two things…

1. Milan Baros was offside when smicer shot the goal (He removed his hand in the last minute)
  2. Gerrard faked the fall and it shouldnt have been a penalty…

Meaning… Actual score line 3-1

Milan deserved to win it… Not a bunch of hippies who got into the final with a pseudo goal in the first place…

Uh…it’s only offside if he affects play. Did Baros affect that play? No. No offside. 3-2.

Gerrard was hit in the back of the legs and was almost certainly going to score otherwise. It could have being a sending off for Milan. So that makes it 3-3.

Now stop being bitter.

I didn’t see the game, but there is that little addendum to the offside rule that states they’re offsides only if they would be affecting the play. So, if whomever wasn’t in any direct line or anywhere near the ball, then it shouldn’t really be considered offsides.

Lincoln lost to Southend. :frowning: Fuck.

Exactly… The ball was heading straight for Baros’ hand when he was offside… he moved it at the last minute and the ball went into the goal… for God’s sake the commentators said it was offside…

Anyways… whats done is done… stuff like this happens…It’s football… oh well…

If it was his hand… They’ve recently amended the offside rule, so that it’s only offside if a part of the person’s body that they can handle the ball with is beyond the last defender. Since a player can’t handle the ball with his hand, he’s not offside. Therefore, the goal stands. :smiley:

EDIT: I was watching it again (I taped it), and from what I can tell yeah, only Baros’ hand was offside when Smicer shot it. As for the 3rd goal, an obvious goal-scoring opportunity was denied. Gattuso was lucky he wasn’t carded, or even sent off. =\