Yay, my idea came through!

Anyway…welcome to the land of people with ideas, Val. Unfortunately, there are only about eight of us that ever get our ideas published, but we’re in the ruling elite, so HAH!

A good idea is a good idea :slight_smile: I’m surprised nobody thought of it before, actually… :ulty:

Originally posted by Weiila
A good idea is a good idea :slight_smile: I’m surprised nobody thought of it before, actually… :ulty:

I guess I’m just that damn good. :wink:

Just admit it, you used your valkyrie powers to make everyone else NOT think of it until you could present the idea!
… wait, valkyries aren’t the ones making people forget stuff… who was that again? Seems I met one, anyway!

Yes, I’m… sure it was something else that made you forget…

hides a suspicious,white powder-covered bag bhind back

I’ll have to look that up someday, then… anyway, just enjoy the authorindex for now :slight_smile:

White powder, eh? Gimme that!

buries his head, Tony Montana style

Yay! Author index! Whee.

Great idea Val. Thankies for implementing it, Weiila.

That’s quite a piece of work. Good job!

Thanks Cless bows

Good idea indeed. Congratulations and Thanks, Val and Weiila.

I’m sure, if I can only find it, that there’s a decent quote for the obvious thing… y’know, the catflap. In ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency’, by that great man who has rather unfortunately gone to work in that agency known best for its mistakes and therefore humour.

Sweet, sweet author’s index. Now people can see all the crap I’ve posted here in one place! Caleb Nova is a movin’ on up! …Although not necessarily to the East side.