Yay, my idea came through!

http://www.rpgclassics.com/Fanfics/authorindex.shtml

Whoo, the Author Index has been created! Now, I don’t have to hunt anymore! :smiley:

Yup, and you better enjoy it! Or else… :o

By the way, check its placement on the Table of Contents, I’m not sure if that’s any good. But it seemed less visible above the fanfic lists, I dunno. Help?

Is it possible to put a box around it on the main page, so that it’s a bit more moticable?

Yay. :smiley:

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!

Originally posted by Manus Dei
NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!

This proves that your sanity is still there. I hearby sentence you to read everything at Something Awful twenty times over, which will kill any traces of sanity you still have.

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!

This is exactly why I have a problem with you, Manus.

Hehehehehehehe! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lightsaber match at the Death Star! Right now! No fancy stunts, no armageddon tricks, just two sabers!

Manus, for the love of Yevon, CALM DOWN!

injects Manus with her one remaining tranq

It’s OK people…he’ll wake up in about 6 hours or so.

Force Heal!!! Justice shall be done… … … I’m not sleeeeepy… I’m nooot… Force Heal! Esuna! I’m NOT sleepy!

shakes head despairingly Sorry Manus, it’s for your own good…clubs him over the head with her axe handle

[b]Hehehehehehehe! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lightsaber match at the Death Star! Right now! No fancy stunts, no armageddon tricks, just two sabers! [/b]

Oh my God, that is so wrong! And besides, Lightsabers are for pansies! Mythical spears are the way to go! Shows off Gungnir

If you’re going to post senseless stuff, please do it in the ToB. That’s the reason it’s there.

(And that means you to Shadowz. Even if you’re just telling him to stop (in a fun way :p), it’s still senseless.
It’s better to ignore people when they do stuff like that.)

I’m not a mod/admin, so this is just a friendly advice.
But it would be a good idea to stop before any mods/admins actually get angry at you.

I’m very sorry. I’ll shuttup and leave now. Thanks for the advice though.

…oh crud, this was senseless to, wasn’t it? runs before anyone can kill her

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
[b]I’m very sorry. I’ll shuttup and leave now. Thanks for the advice though.

…oh crud, this was senseless to, wasn’t it? runs before anyone can kill her [/b]

Don’t worry, we won’t kill you for anything like that. (Val, hide that spear for a sec, will ya?)
But as long as you don’t do it again, you’ll be OK.

(Or you can do like me, hide the senseless stuff in a (semi)serious post :p.
Uhhh… Crap, shouldn’t have said that… runs too)

shakes head Your secrets are out…

runs off again

rolls up sleeves time to get back on-topic, methinks.

The author index was a hell of a good idea tips hat in Val’s cirection, I was surprised the fanfic section didn’t have some form of “all-spanning” index before, but at least it does now, makes things even more user-friendly than they were before :slight_smile:

Wrong board for senselessness, Manus, the ToB is further down.

Hmm, to put it in a box sounds or something like it sounds like an idea. I’ll see what I can fiddle into existance.

I couldn’t resist! Bitter vengeance never glittered so bright or sang so sweet… But I will stop, in respect for your wisdom.

Thanks, Manus :slight_smile: