yay charlies back

Give us more of the nessa or die!

I should probably get her permission before posting any more.

She looks like she’s gonna cast some evil spell or hit herself on the head because somebody did something stupid.

But she still looks great.

God, Cala, you have no idea.

That second one of Nessa looks like she’s getting ready to tell someone off o.o

Just so everyone knows, this was like a joke, cuz it was a pic of her actual back. and not her butt… although, she does have a great butt.

Wow, I was pretty wasted. I was looking at some of the pictures and I don’t remember this. I think I’m dancing.

I had a great time though. All of you guys are pretty cool.

I think you’re drunk!

oh and btw, you were doing that the whole friggen night!

Is that Merc in the background? (3rd pic)

Probably, merc WAS there!

Kero is the man. He was a great host. I had a blast. Curse my test tomorrow (I’ve gotta take a break, I’m starting to go to sleep from boredom). Man, I wish I could have been there the whole weekend. I haven’t had that much fun in a while. OH! And before I forget for the millionth time. I’m sorry to whoever I hit when I tripped over the couch Friday night. I jsut remember feeling my fingers go across someone’s face and then being stuck on the bags for a couple minutes. Wow, you took a lot of pics Charl.

I wish I could have taken more. more of nessa to be exact. god, she is so beautiful… sigh…

Do I detect <strike>elevated</strike> Testosterone in Charle?

Yay~! Charle’s back :smiley: (more pics plz)

I swear if I ever meet you guys in NA, I promise to behave… well… just keep any strong stuff away from me. Like Kool Aid and Catgirls :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m only posting ones Charl took of me. However, I won’t post ones of others since I dont’ know if they’d want me to.

Me busitng out my mad DDR skills. I’m so good, I got a 3 combo on 2 plyar by myself on each player. I even got I think a 6 or 7 combo on one pad not facing the screen. Of course…I don’t do much better even when I am facing the screen.

Here is an incriminating picture of me posting drunk.

Do I detect a lame post by Xelopheris?

info, was that last pic the Feet thread?

No that, was me posting one of the many threads I did Friday night. The eat feet thing actually makes sense and was done by Charl. This appplies though too.

Yay<!-- -->